Hata cad

Well, finally got his hands and feet to put a post about how we were doing house (penthouse) for dzhugnarskogo hamster Sylvester, as we call it - Silya.

10 photos

It all started with the fact that on February 23, we gave 6-year-old son. Well, as usual if given child - you look after yourself :) (I think all the way).
Cage gave me a friend of mine who used to be a hamster. Since the size of the cell, I did not know what had to be content with what is. Inspecting local shops we found out that the owners of conscience no droplets and cells on Alibaba or ibee are much cheaper. As a result, it was decided to build a terrarium, but without glass and with a grid. We were materials purchased a total cost of about 1,000, which is comparable to the cost of an average cell, but it disproportionately area.

Were bought laminated chipboard panels in two colors: wenge and bleached oak (chord, I have built a house of someone :)) Area for aluminum door frame mesh, mesh for plaster welded galvanized as well as sawed at-law in the circular saw boards for stairs and beams .

Especially not detail the process of Fota, but the basic steps have been sealed.

Photo 1.

Try on just made the cut grid on the previous evening frame house (gallery manufacturing a skeleton because there was not before: a pile of sawdust in the middle of the hall, jigsaw why that leads to the side, the nerves, the cries of children, the cries of the drill, and in the end came in between the result :))

Photo 2.

Napilennye plates and aluminum door frame corner.

Photo 3.

Cut to size and try on the corners.

Photo 4.

Try on the grid to the corners, cheshem turnip how it all one to keep, and even manage to riveters riveted. As a result, the aid was intended wife, who came with her favorite sayings: that you do without me :)

Photo 5.

The process of riveting, due to the employment of hands, as well as the bonding of stairs and thresholds, in view of the danger izmazyvaniya joiner's glue everything, too, was not captured :( sorry. So gradually move to the result.

Silya lived in the house for a week, more or less settled down.

Photo 6.

Attach old wheel did not work, because mounting only for cells, so a few days to work out of scrap materials (scrap thick copper cable) had some wild pile construction, which has been hoisted to the old wheel :)

Photo 7.

Opened Grids for review, by the way decided to make it down to open, to prevent escape by jumping out when opened.

Photo 8.

Here he is the originator of a housewarming, turned away, shy :)

Photo 9.

On the third floor, which gave us the wheel, it's small - Silya it fits with difficulty, is used as a projectile climbing gym. Just a small house made of tubes for photowall.

Photo 10.

Junior TCI. Penthouse adopted and approved, the difficulties she had only arise by inserting large nut through the grid cell. But docha growing resistant nuts and eventually give up, they also help Silya inside :) Just time docha donated his table to draw a house, we have not yet decided where to put. Above you can see and proportioned old cells.

That's it. Next time, I will lay out the post about repairs in the nursery in the pirate-style room a bit not completed.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting