Do not let yourself offense: psychological techniques that will help put in place a cad!

Biblical legend has it that takes its origin from the rudeness of the third son of Noah - Ham. One young man saw the father is sleeping without clothes, and instead to cover his nakedness, at the same time spoke about what he saw to his brothers. Such an act witnessed not only contempt for his parents, but also violated the customs of the time. Payback was fierce: one of the sons of Ham - Canaan - was sent into slavery. Between the story and rude saleswoman in the store have nothing in common? Unfortunately, this is not so, because rudeness in essence is nothing else than a lack of respect not only for others but also to himself.

What to do to avoid an open conflict?

1. Try to understand that someone is rude to you

At first glance, it seems that it is very difficult. But if you know about the reasons that pushed the man down so low and offend the other, it allows at least not to take rudeness to heart. As sung in the famous children's song: "The dog is biting only on the life of a dog." Remember, rude from a lack of self-esteem and desire to assert itself.

2. Tailgating

Often, repartee comes to mind later - when the ham is already safely out of sight. We agree on this often suffer from self-esteem, but remember that saying rude, ham and did not think to enter into a dialogue with you. And do not be afraid, and in any case do not show your fear Barker.

3. Act suddenly

If you want to blame cad in his misconduct, wondering why you need it. Admit it, it is extremely unlikely that an outsider would say phrases like: « Thank you to pay attention to my rude and tactless. I promise, you will not see that I behave in this way em> ». It is best to try to gently but firmly explained that the ham has no right to treat you. For example: « I see that you are unhappy with my behavior (act), sorry em>». You can also use manipulative phrase: « I can you do to help? Em>» Using these techniques, you show your strength and at the same time will not fall to the faux pas.

What else can use the phrase?
1. "On what basis are you asking me these questions?»

So you show that the aggressor has no right to interfere in your personal life. Whatever he may be a high position, you point to the discrepancy between the real status of the snapper and the role he has chosen for himself.

2. "This statement is?" "This is an indication of?", "It's a matter?»

Such phrases are used in case you feel that you have touched a nerve, but did not know what it is you do not agree.

3. "What makes you telling me this?", "What made you so tell me (to do)?»

Using this technique, you are showing to the aggressor that he became a hostage of his own passions and emotions. By the way, it makes it flawlessly.

4. "Do not raise your voice to me", "Do not talk to me in that tone," "Please do not speak up about me in the third person, if I'm with you in the same room».

Put in place the offender sentences, which can be represented by a hearing or vision. If you vyskazhesh something abstract, like: « Please stop behaving in a boorish em>», the offender may miss it by ear, because what he sees and hears, can be considered as your subjective opinions.

5. "How can I correct a situation that you do not want to be rude to me?", "Tell me what to do to you were not so rude to me?»

Remember that conflict arises where there is no lack of understanding. It is necessary to establish relations as rudeness disappear by itself.

Unfortunately, nowadays rudeness has become the norm rather than the exception to the rule. Everywhere: in public transport, in shops, at work, and even in his own family people are rude to each other, tear anger, saying very nasty jokes or offensive words. Tell your friends how to behave with the aggressor. Unfortunately from the rudeness no one is immune.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting