As I went to rent an apartment

What can I say. My wife and I, like many of our fellow citizens, we live so far in rented accommodation. But something bothered us our present living space, and we decided to find a bigger apartment and a less noisy neighbors (optional). In general, after watching one of the apartments I have to look for it, and even that would not be desirable.
13 photos will be quite average quality.

To start with the house itself. He reported having recently when Putin came, so it looks quite decent. Once the mood has improved.

We go into the apartment. I need a little renovation, but generally tolerated to shoot at all.

From the window view of the Guerilla, also did well.

Well, we admire views, go to the kitchen.

On the way to wrap the bathroom. Yeah ace ...

To be honest, I'm a first time in my life I see.

Guess what glued tiles?

Who was the first joked that blue tape is more reliable?

And it really rests on the tape. Clay tile there is not stupid.

Anyway. Out of this the cabinet of curiosities, and move on. There cooker, hob little alarming.

Why would she guards me like a normal stove is that?

Yeah. I would not be surprised if she also used in the process. And we enjoyed a pretty long. Posting places burned already. Or they thought that they had undercooked food?

Well, the last photo. We see bad, but there just threw scutes, and incorporated into the whole thing and even a microwave. Most did not take a picture. I understand that unscrupulous tenants can get caught, but the owners of the apartment (and the house) did not mind in the course. At the same time they are also offered, "You do the repair and merge only part of the amount for the rent and pay us immediately, and the rest is due to repair." Og schaz. That is, I pay komunalku, repair, and some of the money they give, but I live in another place work. The contract is a year that will enter. Sponsor them yourself so that you are looking for?

And once I even got very best. They drove into a dead flat, but inexpensive. Make repairs there pokleit wallpaper, vending machines have changed, a new counter set, all washed, kitchen brought an old, but good. And all this at his own expense, as the owner was not care, but he took a penny. The owner came to admire and issued "Yes, I have an awesome kvaritra, you would have to rent thousands 8 raise." We even have a cat ofigel of this, and his wife then twitching eyes after such impudence.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting