Cmog fend for themselves

I am 22 years old and I work as a stuntman. The work is quite decent, not taking into account the fact that I blow up a dozen times a day, and it has become a habit. Sometimes, unwittingly, I can blow up the subway or the bus. In addition, my work simply obliges me to perform certain actions in real life, such as jumping out of a taxi at full speed or a fight with a gorilla in a zoo. But it's not about that.
Yesterday, after a successfully captured the double, my colleagues and I decided to slap a pair of mugs in our corporate viskarya bar. Enough to get drunk, I took the bar with a bottle of rum and went out to how to mess oneself. Suddenly my ears announced cough, chanson sounds monstrous crunching seeds. Turning around, I saw a bunch of Gopnik.
-E Fucking hear smoke there !? - I asked the healthiest ones.
I knew immediately what the matter is. I decided to put on shoes? Oh, no.
I immediately took steps to neutralize their aggression. Opening a bottle of rum, I oblilsya from head to toe and tan themselves lighter flared up like a scarecrow Carnival. And shouting "Nate podiry, puffed !!!" rushed to Gopnik.
To say that they ohueli is to say nothing. With wild cries, they rushed me, and I Rushed them. Fifty meters pursuit, my ass was too hot, and I jumped at the roadside puddle. Only now, as always, out of habit fish jumped into it, and bang his head met her bottom.
I woke up this morning in hospital. Phone swamped with messages from the authorities, they say where I sebalsya from the shooting. That is to say they do not know. The main thing is that I was able to stand up for themselves.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting