Why did the city need a dog ...

Prologue. People are different. Someone loves dogs, some do not. I decided to write this post to show that the dog is often not just a friend and a family member or something zakakivayuschee lawns and barking at passers-by, but sometimes zaschitnik.Tak assistant and, let's not quarrel. In the end, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

So. There was this marvelous story of a couple of days ago. In the morning I went for a walk with her dog. Vita I like to sleep in the morning, so she walked around the yard without enthusiasm.
In the courtyard I have a big meadow, very few people, especially in the morning.
So oil painting. Around one, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, the dog that sniffs something sad, I - in a coma (not woken up yet).
And here we are brazenly distract from the contemplation of the world. Guest comes up to me with the southern borders of our vast country. It is in very bad Russian starts to begin to prove to me that my name is Anastasia (although I Ira here for 23 years) and that I had the honor to meet him in the least to it days ago in a grocery store. I politely say it's all nonsense, turn around and go deep into wastelands. After I carried the invitation to go somewhere and talk. At first I even paid attention. Well, who knows what after yelling.
All this time the Vita behaved indiffirentno, ie continued to study in the dog blog entries at the next stump. Here is my body starts to catch up with insistence to go to him and talk. Honestly, I would say I was scared. No one is around and wait for help from anywhere. And then I heard a roar worthy of mastiff, not my noblewoman. Vitka was standing between me and this bastard and angrily growled. Wool reared so that the dog was more than a half times. My imagination was enough to bleat something from the series, "I do not know you and do not want, and if you do not fall behind, lowered the dog off the leash."
Churek quickly faded, I long stood with trembling knees, and Vitka my fun jumping around and demanded snacks.

In conclusion I want to say here. Neighborhood my green and beautiful, but in terms of the number of gopoty, drunkards and chocks very dysfunctional. Now I know that Vita - not only my friend and calf, but defender.
As a reference, I walk the dog on a leash. I get down to the garage for a large vacant lot. There is never anyone at all, except for dog lovers. Revolution - the size of the dog "foot", a half-breed huskies and shepherds and taken me in the shelter 1, 5 years ago. We had a long walk to the cynologist now quite decent people of the metropolis.

Thank you for your constructive criticism. And here's Vita.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting