Orientals (Eng. Oriental - oriental) are considered to be the most elegant and sophisticated cats of all breeds.

On this website, I found only one mention of this breed and decided to make a post. What I will write by myself, something I will copy from Wikipedia and other articles.

Will be 18 photos

Orientals (Eng. Oriental - oriental) are considered to be the most elegant and sophisticated cats of all breeds. They are surprisingly reminiscent of the wild cats. The same grace and plastic movements, harmonious and at the same time a strong, muscular body. Long legs and tail. The coat is short, smooth, shiny, even more emphasizes finesse and elegance of body movements. Beautiful elongated snout with large ears. And it is very expressive, eastern eyes.

But most importantly - character. This is a cat with a fondness for his master. They are very open, outgoing, trusting, curious, fearless. Orientals - active and outdoor cats, they are interested in everything that happens around. They are very sociable and do not look like "a cat that walks by itself", they need to communicate the air. Orientals - a cat for those looking for a friend, a companion. Due to the peculiarities of his character, an exclusive pin, oriental cats are very easy to train. They are ready to execute your commands and included in any game. Can walk on a leash, to bring abandoned toy. They are easy to get along with other animals in the house, although preference is always given to man.

Oriental, like Siamese cats are a common breed group - Oriental cats. They have the same standards and differ only in color and eye color. Orientals have painted the entire body completely, without any particular inherent Siam "marks" on the face, legs, ears and tail

On the standard of the breed and its color varieties better read on Wikipedia. This information is not to place for the reason that very few people are interested in it, and who really interesting to go down and worships.

All kittens are white at birth. Color emerge gradually, up to a year.

Coat without undercoat. That is molt several times less than other cats. And recommended to families where there are allergies.

Beginning of puberty occur in 5-7 months, it is quite early.

Requires communication and very loved-up. Not recommended if you start a cat podstoyanno at work. Or a factory but just two, so they will not be bored.

They love to talk. His meow will respond to your phrase, sometimes even with the intonation.

Very playful. It is said that the playful nature is retained until retirement. (personally checked)

Bring toys to the owner, just like a dog. Easy to train (easily compared to other breeds)

The photos are less beautiful than in life. I would even say that scary. But grace, "become", the body which is seen every muscle, thin legs and gait make these cats special.

Males Oriental breed remain with their offspring until it grows.

If you do something you will be watching with interest. If you do something for the first time with triple the interest. Sometimes even help

Very intrusive and like his master. As I'm away from home for more than a day, on arrival my cat I strongly scolded (grumbling, mewing). The picture is not it.

Fasting ends soon, so show your kitty. Tasia name.

A little about my cat:

1) In the games with people not claws. Maybe it's just a good education, and perhaps a friendly breed.
That surprises me, for the reason that all of my friends play with the cats can not do without Catscratch :)

2) Dear my dream, will not wake up in order to have imposed her food. (dry food is always, canned 2 times a day on a schedule)

3) During the six months of residence in the house cats, none of the home did not get a scratch. Only if expressly provoked (eg trying to introduce cleaner)

4) On the day meows about and probably not as much as other cats a year.

5) wallpaper, furniture, curtains intact, unharmed. Sharpens claws on the scratching post. And when forget to play a few days, she brings toys, if these hints do not react then begins to "threaten", namely to pick up the curtain claws / talons to tear the carpet.

6) teach the team to "give paw" but executes this command only in good spirits.

One evening discussing a plan to capture the European

Moles in the country got, decided to teach the cat how to fight them.

Hunting for fox. I apologize for the quality of their photos. Not a photographer.

What else do I say - in the form of a cat pretentious, but really all kindness and love.

April 28 we celebrated a year. 1st May took to the country to parents, closer to nature. Hope finds for betraying what will be hung only 2 days a week.

Fasting completed. If you have any questions on the maintenance and care, please ask.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting