Coordinator of "Blue buckets" beaten in St. Petersburg

Tonight we decided to go in Kolpino Leningrad.
On the street. Boulevard 14 The workers we saw a patrol car parked on the sidewalk.
We decided to ask about parking on the sidewalk.
The staff said that they can be.
One person sitting in the car, started the second someone phoning and asking to drive.
3 minutes later, passing black BMW 7 Series, which the employee waves. BMW stops, it comes with five guys, one of them even face Caucasian ethnicity, smiling, and suitable for the traffic police. Surround me and each other and begin to ask the employee about some address. And then I fly me back kick. Then, three people simultaneously begin beating me. I ask an employee for help, and he stands and looks at it. When we were beaten, then they demanded to send the video. Death threats. Since I took off his jacket, which were documents, money, and keys to the apartment.
Then the bandits left the place quietly beating! No they do not linger, even the words they said no !!!
Here is OPG traffic police in Kolpino LO
Soon there will be video and audio recording. One camera has suffered, trying to regain entry.
I was taken to hospital where he recorded numerous abrasions on the face, a concussion and a small fracture of the bone skulnoy.

This jacket brought me to the hospital.

Link to the article vk.com/avto_pravo?w=wall-16841130_11203
Link to this Page victim vk.com/ne2005

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting