Toned power five months later

Writes blogger ternovskiy:

Five months after the beginning of the history of power and toned with the entry into force of new amendments that increase the penalty for non-compliance with GOST toning taken our dear deputies. Last Friday, I, two activists Society of blue buckets (d_lindele and dmitry_platonov) and Ilya Varlamov (zyalt) stopped to see what has changed in the car parks of the capital of the State Duma, the Federation Council, the Moscow City Duma, the Presidential Administration and the Government of the Moscow region.

At all sites, we were stopped by members of Russian Federal Security Service, and check for yourself whether the right to freely take pictures of people in Moscow special. roads and places under the protection of the FSO.

37 photos

And finally we came to see what has changed in the past five months in the capital's parking authority.

But the morning started with another action, during which activists blue buckets and Ilya Varlamov were detained at the Arc de Triomphe when photographing Pass Kutuzovsky Prospekt cars with flashing lights. Police brought the FSO, those documents were checked and said that shooting here is prohibited. What they brought was printed FSO Russian official response to my appeal against the ban of filming on the streets of Moscow, which stated that no such prohibitions

After reviewing the document, the police and all the FSO released, confirming that you can shoot.

An hour later, we met at the State Duma, to lock in the snapshot tinting car deputies and officials with the subsequent appeal to the Prosecutor General, the traffic police and other authorities to these violations.

Just parked on Tverskaya Street, just met tightly toned car skip the prosecutor's office in Moscow.

Toyota r \ n E009HA 90.

If a pass is not fake, it goes to a representative of the prosecutor's office in Moscow.

Go to the parking lot of the State Duma. Be sure to photograph the license plate number. Mercedes-Benz, g \ n 77
M431MR

Side view, showing the level of tinting car windows.

The identity of the deputy №062. If no license under glass, the machine I did not photograph (with rare exceptions), and such in the parking lot were.

Audi, g \ n N425TR unit 199. The certificate of the State Duma.

Mazda, r \ n N815SV 199. The identity of the deputy №218.

Honda r \ n K020KT 05. Identity apparatus of the State Duma.

Volkswagen, r \ n S775OT 177. The identity of the deputy №061.

Mercedes-Benz, g \ n N600VR 199. The identity of the deputy №437.

Audi, g \ n A021KO unit 199. The certificate of the State Duma.

Porsche g \ n S792VV 177. The identity of the deputy №107.

As we approached the end of the parking lot, we were finally approached by FSO. Have the license, we asked what we were asked to take off and our documents. We said that we remove cars toned MPs heard on that shooting is strictly prohibited. We asked on what basis they forbid us everything and showed the same response FSO printout that bans do not. After reading the text, the staff relented and asked not to take them personally and guard booth.

And I continued to take pictures easily.

Mercedes-Benz, g \ n E052RE 177. The identity of the deputy №052.

Mercedes-Benz, g \ n S113SS 97. Identity deputy №012.

Seeing people with cameras, toned Mercedes decided to quickly leave the parking lot, d \ n A002MM 77.

Volvo r \ n A356MM 77. Identity deputy №020.

Chevrolet, r \ n O797RR 199. The identity of the deputy №191.

Audi, g \ n N703AE unit 197. The certificate of the State Duma.

Toyota g \ n N030HK unit 199. The certificate of the State Duma.

Honda r \ n R705OU 199. Certification of "Property Management Department of the State Duma."

Already at the exit from the parking lot of another FSO staff asked us what we were doing. Hearing the answer, he said, well, so be it, but they have quite insolent!

With parking Duma we finished. The result is disappointing: despite the fact that many machines still stand rastonirovannymi, you can see for yourself how many deputies are taken of the same laws. Personal is a machine or service - let versed relevant authorities.

The next point of our action - parking at the Federation Council.

Once we reached the car, both from one of them the driver got out and started shooting ban. He was joined FSOshnik also said that there shoot strictly prohibited. And after a while came another employee FSO, apparently a senior last. We again asked what we were doing, to check the documents and careful reading of the printout response FSO about the shooting. While the main read and listened to our explanations that no right to ban us, they do not have a driver and a younger FSOshnik released various replicas on the subject of what we "can not be everything." This would continue for a long time, if the main, having read the printout and say to Bush: "So, you go to work, and you (to the driver) laws go teach!»

Then he asked us a piece of paper, copied our passport details and said that we can remove all but the FSO staff and guard posts.

But, much to our surprise, there was a shooting just nothing! In the parking lot in front of the SF I hardly found one car that was a bit toned.

Behind the wheel was the driver, under glass strange omission SF. I asked him whether the official is a machine, and that he thinks about the fact that its toning does not meet state standards. He politely replied that the private car, and toning is not strong, but I agree that it is not very good, and promised to remove it.

Glad for the law-abiding representatives of the Federation Council, we went to the parking lot the Moscow City Duma. But even there we waited for exactly the same picture. Ranked machine with missing capital thought were not only humble class, but with a completely transparent front window!

But one offender still found around the corner. Renault r \ n A892KM 177, skipping the Moscow City Duma.

Next stop - the most difficult. There boldest TV people do not go on such topics. Parking Presidential Administration and the Government of the Moscow region.

At the entrance of the Presidential Administration was Mercedes r \ n O004OO 99 and toned FSO car. Is it legal to the fact that the cars do not meet state standards FSO for toning - it is also an open question (how the document is regulated). While I personally hold the opinion that it is necessary for toning.

A huge car park is almost absent. But still, the perpetrators were found and there. Ford, g \ n A099OO 77, without official permits, but plastic holder written numbers "TC Russia UD President of the Russian Federation." The driver was very nervous, jumped out and started shooting ban. When asked why not lead the state tinting car in the proper form, he replied: "I'd like to look at your car." Go look abandoned.

But you and I can here recall a comment Press Secretary of the President's Administration, Victor Hrekova, came a day after the sensational action on September 23: "The glass on the car from the Kremlin garage, as stated by the press secretary of Viktor Khrekov, passed inspections and comply with the requirements of GOST »- ternovskiy.livejournal.com/83776.html

Standing next to a BMW, r \ n A477MM 77.

On this, our relaxing stroll through the park is over, because the building started to run out of FSO staff. After a few minutes we were surrounded by seven lads prohibiting everything. We asked for documents, show pictures, etc. a listing we have decided not to get, but just on the way, that all their actions to ban illegal shooting.

We do not remove them and guard posts, and the rest we forbid they can not. While they copied our data, we heard about the fact that doing a complete nonsense that does not seem to have served in the army (because who served probably not engaged in an expression of citizenship), and in general it would be better cleaned the snow from the streets. At this time, I got the battery, but the guys did a couple of pictures of violators.

Mercedes-Benz, g \ n A520MR 97.

Mercedes-Benz, g \ n M011MM 97.

All checking and rewriting, they asked if we finished our business. I said I have not looked at a few cars parked on. Cars appeared without tinting and we absolutely frozen headed to my car. We have three minutes to warm, as my car was approached by two other members of the FSO and asked for documents. Again questions, that as a yes, and talk about the fact that everything is impossible. After seeing the documents they asked to go with them to check our data in their database.

While we were waiting in the foyer of the Presidential Administration of their passports, we talked with the guard we FSOshnikom.

- Why do you always come and forbid everything? After all legal rights to it you do not.
 - We know that the ban on photography is not, but can not we just come up and say that everything is possible. We used to all detained and taken to the department of China Town, and then came to the paper, which is allowed to photograph.
 - It's about a year ago, when the story was with Medvedev and lift the ban on the shooting of Red Square?
 - Well, yes, somewhere like that.

That's the way we check for yourself that there is no ban on shooting on the streets of Moscow, no! Meeting with the Federal Security Service always starts with the fact that they are all prohibited, but after five minutes of conversation, everything is allowed. Each person with the camera should know: you can not just shoot FSO employees and their positions! May prohibit travel tuples and remove any object if it is at this time are the special security measures! In all other cases, no not prohibit us to take pictures of the track and passing them on cars (Rublevka Kutuzov and all others), government agencies and parking etc. Do not be afraid to talk to the authorities that you are well aware of this issue and know your rights. In case of problems - record employee data on tape or paper. 02 Call and tell me what's going on, all conversations are recorded there.

As for toning, it is clear that the situation is improving. The most blatant offenders - is, of course, the deputies adopt laws and officers of the State Duma. All collected materials we will send management traffic police, the Prosecutor General and the President's Administration. In addition, I will take the proposal Chairman of the Federation Council Sergei Mironov, has promised me that he would personally write to the Prosecutor General, if the situation will not change dramatically toning - sergey-mironov.livejournal.com/1863...378594#t8378594

I also propose to declare a photoshoot toned power. Send us your pictures of cars and their numbers indicating the place and date of recording. And we will send them to the relevant authorities to check.

The application will be on the two vehicles, removed a couple of weeks ago in the parking lot of the MVD. Right - BMW r \ n A096MR 97 belonging to our knowledge the MIA and unknown to anyone concerned with the car BMW, g \ n O334OO 177.

In the parking lot of Internal Affairs, by the way, toned machine no less than in the parking lot of the State Duma.

But I still hope that during our next raid they will be much less.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting