Strong Beard. The story of a homeless fighter.

The story of a homeless fighter who participates in amateur tournaments from Syktyvkar to Chechnya and poured only in trains.

Askew nose, beard streaked with gray, shapeless rows of teeth, a noticeable speech impediment. In the hands of two packages, shoulder bag, laptop bag, that Turgenev, mixed martial arts gloves, shorts. In its 41 Vyacheslav "Ali Baba" Yurovskih - the main MMA traveler Russia. He was beaten in the estate of Lermontov, he got on wall to wall in Perm without a passport went to fight in Chechnya, fell into a terrible knock in Kingisepp.

Here it is necessary to explain why Vyacheslav carries a bag and two packages: he had nowhere to leave things. It's been 12 years since he became homeless.

- 12 years with interruptions - he says. - There have been four years old when I worked as a guard at a shop "Mayakovskaya". There he lived.

- Where have you spent the night yesterday?

- At the entrance. A pozapozavchera - in the underpass subway "Annino».

He studied at a guppy with Dana Borisova on journalism.

Will 3 photos and text.

Before manor Lermontov-Stolypin Serednikovo have to go to the Leningrad railway station, get off at Firsanovka, and then bus number 40 to the last stop "Sanatorium" Novice "(the manor was tuberculosis sanatorium). When August 19, 2011 Ali Baba drove to a halt "Novice", it was still a relatively nose.

The estate under the supervision of the poet's nephew held fights cannibalistic version of the T-1. Suffice it to say that in the face of an opponent lying there it is possible to beat and shod foot, and forehead. Exactly Ali Baba and hit.

- When he hit his head, I thought, "Kick". And then he stood up and struck shod foot trampling slap in the face. All in shock, I have a nose broken. I say: "You will reduce a?" I breathed so well, so clearly started to say that he decided to give up. In vain, of course: this effect is quickly passed. But after the T-1 I have nothing to fear.

In the evening of the same day, Ali went to St. Petersburg for the tournament "Arrow". There, he, entangled in the rules butted young opponent and was disqualified, "Arrow" is still incomparably humane than T-1. But it is difficult not to hit his head on a Saturday if you hit your head on Friday.

Tossing and turning on the top shelf reserved seat trains St. Petersburg - Anapa, Ali Baba promakivat wipes the blood from the hematoma Friday, which he dissected on Saturday. In Moscow, it was necessary to go around six in the morning, the conductor forgot to wake up - and Ali woke up when the train had rolled up to Ryazan. And it is strange in this story only that Ali Baba is not found in the morning Ryazan no tournament, which could take part, and wearily began to wade in Moscow - without money.

In the Chechen town of Shali Vyacheslav he went not only no money, but without a passport. On the day of departure, he realized he had lost it. Without a passport he had to get to St. Petersburg - and from there, along with the St. Petersburg team take a train to Gudermes.

- I, as a rule, twice a day for document checks stopped, but then Moscow police help: Make a quick reference of the loss was carried out before the train, the conductor explained everything. I decided to go to Chechnya like: learned that form the team for the trip to St. Petersburg Shali and fit. I usually speak in the category up to 70 kg, but this was only in 65, so that the two-day journey, I almost did not eat, in order to get the weight. In general, travel and meals are paid for winning pay 10 000 rubles, for the defeat - 5000. Only it was necessary first to give the money for the ticket, but I did not have them. I went a miracle man, whom I saw for the first time, learned that I want to go to fight in Chechnya and gave all the money he had in his pocket. Just like that, from the heart.

Ali slept in the train, hungry and getting used to a new doghouse that there is cooked in boiling water. Wear it in the fight, he did not really want.

- If I wear a mouthpiece, it's just less of dyhalki. My nose is not breathing after a T-1. But the judges are often forbidden to go out without a mouth guard. So it was in Chechnya.

In Chechnya, Ali filled the stadium to the city of Shali lost on points to local 21-year-old champion of MMA and sambo. After the fight Vyacheslav handed 5,000 rubles and a dagger.

- I have a birth defect of speech. When I was born, my mother would say, "Give away, he freak, why do you need one?" My mother was worn out with me, of course, still the names of doctors-patronymic remembers. 10 was operations. Parents are very grateful that I have not given up. They then were afraid to start a second child, but his brother was born normal. I'm nine years he studied in a boarding school in the Urals. View: prison on the hill, near the cemetery. I then thought, and in fact there were people whose whole life was in this triangle. Boarding - prison - the cemetery.

After boarding Vyacheslav graduated hudozhest-vennoe school in Kazakhstan, in 1993, joined the journalism faculty of Moscow State University (in the same year received, for example, Dana Borisova), in 1998, became a graduate student.

- When learned, I was always hungry. Scholarship I did not pay, so I was collecting bottles. They are piling up in my room and surrendered in a rainy day. With this buy bread and even some fiction. I remember once my mother came, walked into my room at the hostel and saw how many bottles of "Glory, are you drinking?»

In the fifth year, Ali went to the university section of Sambo - and somehow it happened that after
graduation he began teaching physical education to students of journalism. Even then, he had nowhere to live.

- I went to teach in the hope that I was given a room in a hostel. In the first year, I spent the night in basements, railway stations, three months sleeping in a car of his students - how you can sleep in the car in the winter. I wait for the opening of the subway, asleep a couple of hours - and went to teach. The coach could not be: it was closed in the evening. At university I earned 2,000 rubles per month. For four years I have not got the room - and the watchman went to the store for 12 000.

He worked as a loader, a security guard in a pub, a courier, a reporter, a photographer, an observer at the elections, a waiter at the ball Olympians, was shot in the crowd in three films: "Mother," "Poisons or the World History of Poisoning", "The Rider Named Death". We talked for a total of about eight hours - and every 10 minutes Vyache-Slavic consistently remembered who he was still working.

- You are in the stall ever sat? Wow developing claustrophobia. And in the winter it is a refrigerator. At night sit - in the morning in a glass of ice floats.

Ali Baba little sleep at night. One of his worst nights was not long before his departure for the tournament, "Spirit Warrior" in Ekaterinburg, he spent nearly five hours in an underground passage in sub-zero temperatures. Vyacheslav was three pants, but still pretty fast Okolelov and warming up to keep warm. Time in such cases is particularly slow.

- The doors to the station "Annino" opened at 5:35 on even days and the odd - at 5:45. Of course, I was standing there in an odd day. It seemed that those 10 minutes would never end. At night I sleep and when, then snatches. If at an entrance, at best, from two to five. The main thing - to hold out until the opening of the subway. Then you can take the train and take a nap on the ring. I once came across a piece of tear sporting calendar, which had been painted sleep phase. That is, you can sleep a little, but enough to sleep. In Moscow, I once spent the night in the house in the playground. I lay there with broken ribs in the competition. It was a horror movie: bugs, mosquitoes, spiders, ants. Hardly wait for the first train.

In fact, Ali Baba has a house in the industrial Volga city of N-sk live his parents and brother. He recently went there for a couple of months to restore the passport.

- H-ck sucking out all my strength. In Moscow, I go to the theater, cinema, concerts. Only yesterday I met with Alexander Shirvindt saw Tom Cruise went to the theater Pyotr Fomenko. And there I was sitting in the apartment and weekly power saving up to go to the store. The slow and relentless degradation. Plus constant emissions from the plants - do not open the window. The most startling, that in Moscow I can spend the night in the stairwell and in the morning to go to the "Ritz-Carlton" at a press conference Schwarzenegger.

Vyacheslav produces invitation to the theater and cinema, to accredit at the press conference (the first time I saw him live a couple of years ago, when he asked a stupid question Fedor Emelianenko), he is sober and tidy - it does not identify the homeless.

- There are people who I can wash, wash things. The other day I went to wash the familiar, and she herself all the balcony hung with laundry. I dried stuff in the entrance: on the railing on the battery.

Watch the movements of Ali Baba interesting than the majority of MMA tournament in Russia. He published his notes on mmablog.ru, where he was offered a blog Nikolai Bukharin - Comrade Ali Baba at the University Sambo, and now a resident of Canada and a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

- I do not watch fights, I participate in them. But when people call me a fighter - it's ridiculous. I'm not a fighter, and a parody. I fight something I am not able.

A successful fight Vyacheslav mixed martial arts is as follows: he patiently eating blows to the head, then clinch translates opponent to the ground - and there already goes to choke or pain. In the battles he damaged his shoulder, collarbone, back, knees, fingers, ribs, foot - and none of it has treated: the edge and stop, for example, have grown together properly. Why would he even began to fight Vyacheslav can not explain either his mother or himself. It's just begun.

- For me it's a Saturday ride. I scored in the "Yandex", "wrestling". And get out, for example, free-style wrestling in Orel. If it turns out to borrow money for a ticket, I go there. I am very afraid of the first competition, I was so shaken - and when riding the train, and when he left on the carpet. Most of all I was afraid that it will record video and lay out on the Internet. It's so embarrassing!

Now the network is crowded fights with Ali Baba - from Syktyvkar to Shali. Increasingly, his speeches are broadcast: March 30, he was on the "Spirit Warrior" in Yekaterinburg (broadcast went on the internet), and on May 9 got into a fight at the St. Petersburg stadium "Peter" in the final tournament of street fighting "Arrow", which will show the channel "Fighter". At competitions smaller battles are written to the camera Vyacheslav.

- I always tell people: if I kill will still shoot. The camera is, if anything, will leave themselves.

03. The last photo, thank you did not break the post

Source ©

Video 7 fights here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting