"This is beard?" - A project couples from Los Angeles

The project «Will it beard» creative couple from Los Angeles Pierce and Stacey Tiote, pleases its novelty and originality.

I know many women can not stand the man's beard, and we created this project, entitled "How can I wear?" And away ...! Otsnimat only manage photos. Fortunately, my Stacy is not against the male beard.

Beard and toothpicks

Beard and toys

Beard and Shaver

Beard and pencils

Unfortunately, in Russian translated phrase literally difficult, because the English word denotes beard and "beard" and the word "wear" in the passive voice, that is, in this context, "worn". And the phrase Will it beard sounds in two ways: "Will it be worn?" And "This is beard?»

Beard and umbrellas for cocktails

Beard and candy

Beard and noodles

Beard and candies

Beard and cotton swabs

Pierce mocking pictures sometimes look just shocking. Why not just put on Pierce on the hair of his beard.

Beard and paste

Beard and crayons

Beard and scissors

Beard and combs

What strange things on my beard, the greater the promise we put into the picture. Do you like your man - love and all that he is, and his beard, and that on it. That's it!

Beard and matches

Beard and tubes

Beard and balls

Pierce's wife, Stacy, a photographer, she 28. Pier 27, he is the art director at an advertising agency. What would such a creative couple do not do fun family project? Ideas for decorating the beard appear daily. The couple has accumulated more than hundreds of photos and a few vidoerolikov.

Video "Beard and Gummi Bears»:

Tags

See also

New and interesting