Sberbank early repayment does not like

Before the outcome will tell a little story about how I wanted to prepay an ordinary consumer credit. The attached document, figures, and text. You can break the head, anyone can get into a situation, God forbid, of course.

Let's begin. All names have been changed.

It all started on May 15 when I went to the bank and in the department of natural persons I have made the repayment schedule for May 20 (reporting back the number of repayment) worked with me a sales manager Sergei, did detail and signed by the deputy head of the office with a seal, the sum of 215 124, 11 rubles

In the bank at the time I was 59 241, 00 rubles. I had to pay 155 884, 00 rubles. On the same day and paid. Everything I thought 215 125 00 counts and contented and happy drunk evening votki.

Come on May 25 to receive a paper about closing the credit for getting that answer, the loan is not closed, there was another write-off schedule. It's the fault of the bank write the claim, wrote.

May 25 at the address specified in the application, a letter arrives on the bank of the registration statement.

I lost and scored as employee assured me that such applications are considered positive for 30 or 40 days.

June 28 comes to mail a letter, which read:

(time to postpone, review and refine) God be with him, I thought, and as it turned out it was a big mistake.

July 4th comes the following letter:

(at 26.06 I have 45, 77 rubles)

I ran in Sberbank online, checked the money in the account less graphic decommissioned 20 May and 20 June. Baffled went to the savings bank, the chief of department on work with individuals whose physical attack at the time was her deputy. They began to run, where to write and call, they sent me home and recorded a phone call saying.

... Until July 9, I came every day to mail a letter of default, there were calls to phone avtooinformatora about what I have to punish me and I declared a blacklist of defaulters. I attended a day savings bank where I was fed breakfast and again somewhere wrote. Once it was even like this: come to the head of physics, where he again was her deputy and me at this moment call answering machine, together neighing and told them that the wine and all decide they say do not worry.

And today the deadline comes a letter:

Posted in [mergetime] 1373622321 [/ mergetime]

I beg your pardon!

Run in the savings bank, pick up the ears Head of Department of lending, deputy bank manager to get that answer went out, and we are busy, contact the department where he took. In my calm response - "Good-bye, I'm the prosecutor's office", sharply gaining another employee phone that I see for the first time, again explain everything to her. She is a regular employee, smart, which sets a fat point in this story: one of the points of the agreement stated that the closing of the loan on deposit must be not less than 10 rubles. I'm in complete shock I ask a question for which they have not answered: "Why am I just now on you can hear it, why I asserted that the fault system of the Savings Bank?ยป
The result is that, after a long conversation, they concluded, is guilty Sales Manager Sergey (the boy 22), write on it the statement and everything like that, and they are also for show, he just give in tyk. I have to pay interest on the loan for 3 months the amount of about 7 000 and all in openwork.

Generally you know what will be the question here, who faced, litigated or decided to peacefully ask to answer, I beg you.

To attach an extract from the account of the month of May through the BEAC-online.

I have everything ... = (

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting