Moments King and the Clown

Writes Oleg Bocharov

That pot was dead, and I suddenly thought - because I have something to write. Usually completely forget this ridiculous crap and fumes of burning, but then really the size of the bike a day, in denominations of years. Zara sorry that the nozzle will not be - just fun and provocatively.

As I became acquainted with the "King" and at the same time "Jester».

The year was 1999. great time, by the way, were - the crisis in the country, the family eats some pasta and beer. And against the background of the multi-month post experiencing great spiritual Wake up.

Then call us, it is important for the long distance - tormoshat Moscow from the shores of Lake Baikal acquaintances through his wife. Festival people doing good in Baikalsk, rock 'n' roll harness the walls of the Baikal Pulp and Paper Mill. Promise even stop the plant for a week, for the glory of rock 'n' roll and togetherness youth. One problem - their rock bands in Siberia complete. But the center of a single asterisk. Asks for help, to drive one of his friends. Especially in the petition mentioned "Boni Him," "The King and the Clown" and "Cockroaches!».

With Nemolyaeva we immediately agreed, but with the fun punk happened. I called Sid "cockroaches!»:

- Such a deal, Sid, you name to the festival. Baikal, nature, rock 'n' roll, the legendary Baikal hemp. Full board. What take?

- Well, hell knows ... Baikal - excellent. Let bucks apiece.

- Ok, - answer - I'll call you back.

We collect the phone with his wife, "King and the Clown", or rather their manager Sasha. He gave us another Sasha, one of which is "naive».

- This thing, Kish, call the festival you. Baikal, nature, rock 'n' roll, the legendary Baikal hemp. Full board. What take?

- Well Duc is cool. Wildly cool! We do go, away for free! I do not need money.

I then himself, with his family in Baikalsk day later docked. After much musicians. Giving up things in the hotel apartment, go to the issue of "King and the Clown" - see them there in full force, including pots and Prince.

- How you doing, guys? No you do not offend? The food is good? Borsch fat?

- Yes, like that ... like it - say to the Prince of Pot, - promised us here grass. And now we are here shorkatsya day - and no trace of the grass. Lawlessness!

- SchA correct.

I went to the tent city - there is a pair of seven thousand hectares of fans spread out tents and dedicated around the clock the cause of friendship, unity and companionship mordoboychikov (without malice, so effortlessly, in a Siberian). I found in the woods that friends told unimportant news:

- The King and the Clown sad. The grass and threw promised.

- Fix the moment go.

I was dragged deeper into the tent camp; I do not understand how they're focused - no traffic lights, no address in the tundra, or whatever they Baikal cedar taiga his name. But who should be found. We knock on the tent, which got out of a huge, half a meter in girth Buryat face. Guru party from Ulan-Ude. In his spare time prepopadaval skinhead music school kids do not remember that. Whether mathematics, or botany. My dear great man.

I say:

- Important guests from St. Petersburg ensemble "King and the Clown," the complaint send people around Baikal. Grass does not treat them greedy Siberians.

Buryat started, climbed back into the tent, there rustled something and popped out with huge, more of his hari, polyethylene bag. Jam hammered hemp.

- So we are not out of malice, and not out of greed. They're just people important stars! We train them to go even afraid to offer something. And they themselves would be happy to come, and suddenly realize off hunt? Now, even if not executed, here in the bag all that is necessary!

I went with a detachment of prey in the room. Question the children on intelligence: the musicians talked then about the grass Buryat which the word is used in the evening? Nishtyak - fly away - ohtyershtvoyumed - the grass zaboristaya our lives. Select the desired option and highlight. If you emphasize all - can not go wrong.

- After a very, very many years of Sid "Cockroaches!" I took courage and asked me - "Oleg, but all the same I wonder how many" King and the Clown "then asked for money for the festival in Baikalsk? Because we really wanted to fly, and named because most small, symbolic amount. How much Well then, "King and the Clown" agreed?

Here I was ashamed to tell the truth Sid. Who ever wrote like a stone from his shoulders.

A pot was cool, that really there. Yet I can tell you that, but also goes without saying.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting