It will not cover the relative

"Locals in the road traffic police officers beat up proceedings, the victim was taken to hospital in serious condition, he needed an operation. One of the alleged perpetrators was the son of the regional United Russia deputy Telman Feroyan.

What is behind such incidents should normally? Usually such cases gloss over, they get down on the brakes. Moreover, the victim of the authorities, as long as it is correct to talk and to pay compensation, it is unlikely to principle.

However, in Ivanovo not. In Ivanov's father, he gave his son the deputy police. And stated the following:

"What happened - it is a great misfortune for me and my family. It's a shame and shock. It pains me that my son did so. Realize it's unbearable. And I, as head of the family and his father, ready to bear moral responsibility for the behavior of my son. The investigation will understand all the details of the incident, the perpetrators will bear full responsibility. Something to hide or "otmazyvat" son I'm not going as much as I was hard. If he is guilty, he will incur the deserved punishment because the law is the same for all ยป.

He also apologized to the inspector and his family and promised to give the victim the police officer all necessary assistance. "

proof

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting