I took off my shoes

Before you read, it is desirable to re-read here.

Tonight at 4:30, our family was awakened by what someone yanked the door handle, trying to open it. Immediately after that, quietly knock, as if he knew that the apartment a little kid. Bed shook, the baby fell asleep; I think my husband did not even realized that it was ... But I ... My subconscious had "spoiled" by the post in which citing higher.
The head sleepily drawn horrible pictures ...
And the eternal question - what to do? Sleep has not worked. After 15 minutes, again dergayutruchku. I was in a panic pushing husband - go look there.
By the way, the door we all Chinese now, a new home, a good audibility. I already know who and on what goes Heels, who are in many walks smoke, how many who goes to work / from work etc. etc. Very often, almost every night someone nid out for a smoke, can in 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning, smokers blah ...
This night was "very strange" - quiet !, a sound! nothing.
So I thought that if a drunk asshole wrong door, you probably would fuss, loud sighs, well or any abuse, even though steps ... but no rustle, no sound. half an hour already. Although I repeat, I have sharpened ears (I always listen at night to sleep a child, well, my mother will understand me)).
Soon another knock. I'm calling the police. Explain. They're coming. At this time, the door begin to break stronger, no longer hesitate. I called the police again to find out whether those left to us. Itself in the eye - is a man, like and adequate, but is silent on the door type and rubs. I see it for the first time. [Next] I say "Che pinned. Go home "My husband wanted to go out, to understand. I did not let him. in our time is not safe to open the door even when the door is quiet and calm (teach this child).
After 25 minutes after the call came to the cops. Too quiet, podeznaya even slammed the door, which is almost always.
As long as the baby nursed, somehow I missed someone and how taken out of the house. I remember that voice in the doorway quietly calm ...
Then [s] cop, police uncle came to us, I signed the report, he said that the type of pretty strange, not very drunk. Really I did not have time to ask - was engaged in child distracted to not frightened. After a while they took him to a car.
Strangely it all. Night (yes almost morning, bright as day), quiet stranger, silent policemen doing their job well ...

Summary. I want to thank the police for their valiant work. Thank you for what you are protecting our sleep, our mind.

Close the door is always day and night (I hope these 2 post will be a constant reminder). If you can not sleep and drank -Go home, or find adventure on his head. It is well known who seeks will always find.

Oh, and by tradition - not much kick, the first post.
You'll see a mistake - I think a smile))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting