Duck on the wood

My druzhischscha Seryoga had a birthday, and he had just moved into his house, which is built 4 years. In the list of the best gifts that I remember from the times of the Soviet school, it means two things - a book and something made with your hands. Viskar and other alcohol while still in the list is not included. The book struck out and decided to make his own gift that will still be useful in a country house.
Barbecue - a thing in itself. Always needed, but not monumental tin BBQ is not always an attractive price in the store, and the list of all the necessary items for a new home BBQ is far from the first place. I decided to do it. I love to eat meat, and cook meat I like more than to eat.
A couple of days thinking about unobtrusive design. Just a couple of days - compulsively. The next two nights I began dreaming 5D projections, drawings, shkvarchaschee myasko, cucumbers, vodka, crackling firewood ... In my head design was born, so rather quickly the idea of ​​devayse were transferred to chertёzhik.

Since the effective working lightsaber from "Star Wars" find failed, drawing was sent to the office "and to Darth Vader", which is engaged in laser cutting of metal. Like anekoboyane yet here I'll put a carrot on the remains of metal parts I placed a monumental house signs. After 3 days, I called Master Yoda and said that cutting is ready.
The holes drilled in the digit 0 I forgot laser - said Master Yoda on the phone when I got the metal and looked the part. He offered to come to him with the part on the other end of town. I naturally broken off.

With a pile of metal and drawings I went to welders. Welders appeared overwhelmed with a bunch of work and offered to come after the first of September.
 - And then after the first? School desks that you cook?
Then there was the trip to the next welders, the situation is similar. In August and why it is the first of September to the people what that awakens a desire to urgently finish something that slaughter all spring and summer. They also have something cooked hundreds of gates, doors, metal and dumplings. Third welder named a price. Once named the price, I immediately understood why it is free. Dialogue with the fourth took place in the language of welders, which I managed to learn during the previous chat:
 - Uli then cook? Here all the details fit into the grooves, and the size of the hooks! Obli Neither you nor kosorylstva!
 - Uli no sale, as well as the bashit Heyd couple of days, half a ton of electrodes, nano technology is applied, short let a wad of money and come in a week.
 - Come on, and faster? and cheaper? Without nanotechnology?
 - Well, la, sale you did not brew if it's that easy?
This was the key phrase. It has long wanted to know how much it's hard to cook metal. Plus communicating with comrades engaged petition with welding machines just tired. And at its core work is not often order a large weldments. A couple of hours browsing the forums "svarochnik for Dummies", concludes that quickly learn how to cook electrode teapot is possible, but not durable, not nice, slow, do not goof, and semiautomatic cooking any sucker can, and that would not have laughed it needs to hide and no one to show. I look in store prices for phones and wonder how they fell from the time of the latest manifestation of my interest in them 10 years ago. Dimensions and weight of modern devices, I was generally impressed.
Korocheee. The next day I brought the mask, the cheapest machine, wire electrodes. I drove over the balloon, the whole thing is attached, for decency tried to cook a couple of iron electrode, I realized that I received from the seam at the point of ridicule, even scrap metal and began to try semiautomatic. It turned out everything is simple, and an hour later began to be obtained which is more or less the result. For the first time come yaschitayu.

In the second hour began to reach the nuances of the system - the flow of gas, wire speed, welding current.

After 3 hours, began to emerge conceived design.

When the grill was ready I started the label, which was conceived was to reinforce the impression of a gift.

Skipping the details of the moment of self, the idea of ​​laser cutting a hole at zero, mats, welding, trimming itself was such a strong and powerful tablet coloring.

Before loading gift reminded of the correct parts, which forgot to attach it to the brazier - Shelf.

The next day, the balloon was bought with heat-resistant paint, but like meat more than paint. With the words & quot; - as well it, and so beautiful & quot ;, I can not hold back the desire to make a gift rushed to testdrayv. The gift was presented to and obmyt.
Briefly about my contrived design. Stack crap - a grill that can be removed. The box in the corner can do the following: just being a furnace for firewood to coal from the bottom of the window to advance if the box Open the window to the wall, it will be an oven, and if the lid to hang the fish sausage or some sort - will smokehouse. And yet it can be simply removed. Different height of the walls are easy to control the temperature as the combustion of wood or for products that require lower temperatures.

On the walls of the barbecue for the skewers I made notches in one. Half of the ordinary, as do all the grill, and half of the ones I came up with the figure. Upon testing the reverse cuts were much more comfortable, they can skewer placed in four positions on 90 degrees and regardless of the impaled meat anywhere alone is not flipped and held securely in one position. Red Stripe for clarity I said profile set skewers.

The last photo before the barbecue kind of deprivation of virginity.

Ceremonial laying of fuel! Initially, we with Sergey, then to BBQ.

Because this was a surprise gift, and time to prepare the products I did not have to verify that the grill was purchased freshest delicious myasko.

And to check the oven - the best of plump duck.

The duck solarium proudly straightened wings and legs can be served by different customers: birds, fish, eared tvaryuki, sausage and the rest of rice, porridge and kartofany.

Solarium close and put on a heating grate grill.

Striped patterns on myastsa cause excessive slyuneotdelenie

Grid Grill proved its awesome and sounds pours whiskey was shot last night on the already dark striped crop.

Honey with soy sauce has turned into caramel. Duck heated with all the fat. The phone is not able to shoot the ducks at night. Unfortunately fuselage duck was pulled around before I come round to take a picture.

Posted in [mergetime] 1377432846 [/ mergetime]
Actually what post. How to make a duck. The recipe. Take the duck, rub with salt and pepper, is placed on a bottle of beer, put in an iron box, put the wood around 2 hours pour the honey and soy sauce (1: 1) and after 15 minutes we eat.
Thank you all for your attention and bon appetit.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting