Old joke, but funny!

Hunting ...

Says Hunter:
 - I am a hunter. I once was going to hunt, took his gun, a dog walk in the woods, I look - right over me duck flies. Naturally, I was delighted, shouting: "Duck!" Aim, I think, now both came shooting out!

Describes the gun:
 - He took aim, then ... Thought I babahnu ... I would babahnulo if it was hunting. What I told him babahnu if I toy? How could so babahnulo ... Frankly, sex chilos not very loud.

Says Hunter:
 - Not much - is an understatement! At first I even thought it was a misfire. And then I look - Duck something falls!

Duck says:
 - I'm not really a duck, I - crow. I'm flying through the sky one day, no one except the clouds, do not touch ... Suddenly I heard some guy yelling at me, "Duck!" I think he wants to make me a compliment. She looked after, and he was holding a toy gun. I thought that he wanted to play with me and decided to fly up close.

Says Hunter:
 - I see the falls. Knocked down, I think. I think going to fall and be gone: where to look then? And then I remembered that I have a dog and talking to her dog): "Bite!»

Tells the dog:
 - Yeah. I hear - he said to me: "Bite!" I'm not really a dog, I - a cat. I'm still me, but when he called the hunt, thought he had me with someone confused, just drop was uncomfortable.

Says Hunter:
 - I see - my dog ​​does not move. I tell her: "You said the Russian language - FAS!»

Tells the dog:
 - What about the Russian language is he, of course, I turned down ... but it became clear that while I'm on his "face" does not respond, it will not lag behind me. I looked at the sky, I see - like a duck flying and flying. Well, I think sdurel Khozin. Even if he thinks I'm a dog, where he saw the flying dogs?

Says Hunter:
 - Here I am and he looked up at the sky. I see - bad falls, my duck. Slow. It can be seen until the end, I did not kill her. I grab a gun ...

Describes the gun:
 - Grab it, so I ... Shakes the trigger ... Of course, I tried to, but what can I do if my bullets - rubber?

Duck says:
 - And here is I flew. She sat on a branch and say: "Well, let's play, just called."

Says Hunter:
 - I look, duck on a branch fell and said: "Car!" And my dog ​​she replies: "Meow!" I thought - I'll go crazy. He lay down on the ground, clutching his head and fell asleep. A couple of hours awake on the one hand - a toy gun, the other a cat and a crow sitting on a tree. And the head with a hangover breaks. I'm generally not a hunter ...

Sent by dmx

Tags

See also

New and interesting