Paralyzed host went on the mend

The village Uinskoye Perm Krai everyone knows unusual trio - a young girl, her boyfriend in a wheelchair and the dog on three legs. Thanks to the animal man went to the amendment, now he can move his feet.

The correspondent of "AIF-Kama" met with an unusual family and learned about the history of healing.
There will be 3 photos and text. Author: Anastasia Nyquist. Source HERE

Disease

Julianna year ago from a girlfriend turned to the nurse. September 19, 2012 at the company, where he worked her boyfriend Nikita occurred chemical emissions, he gassed. Had a stroke. 32-year-old Nikita fell into a coma. Two weeks later he was on the verge of life and death, but he managed to get out. After the release of the coma the entire right side of the body in a handsome growth of 182 cm Nikita paralyzed. At first, the young man could not breathe and eat. He put a tube - through one such in the abdomen, with a syringe Julianna him and nursed.

After coma Nikita Julia could it go. She bought him expensive drugs, did not depart from the patient on a step. When the young man was able to sit up, she bought him a German wheelchair - Domestic she does not trust.

However, it turned out that his healing wanted only one Julia. Relatives were in no hurry to visit disabled son. "One came to his younger sister. Nikita still motionless lying on the bed. Began a bowel movement. I say, "So, sister, wear gloves. Helps! "She answered," You are that, Julia, to the same need to get ready! "- Says interlocutor.

"I do not need anything from them, I'm not complaining. The main thing is that he is always hungry, and now on the mend. In-law brought him bait for fishing. Nikita was happy, "- says Julia.

Trehlapy each

Julianna is the animal protection movement. Once she understood how to alleviate the suffering of Nikita. He needed a dog, but the same as him - invalid. That he became his friend. Familiar from Perm trehlapy found a dog that originally were put to sleep. In the three-year male chronic fracture of the left front paw, why it hangs like a whip.

Julia arrived at the animal shelter on the street Solikamskaya. I went ... and almost burst into tears. "Do not put into words what these dogs eyes. As the children in the orphanage, "- says the girl through her tears.

She carried the dog in a taxi Uinskoye. "A friend, a taxi driver Maxim Novokreschennykh more godly took with me. 15 rubles per kilometer, there - back, plus live load. He then scrubbed daily cleaner vehicle. Dog something linyuchy-smelly "- laughing companion.

The first step

"I brought this guy, red, hairy. Here, I say, Nikita, now you have one. Ginger called nebulae. All day it laundered. Spent a bottle of shampoo. Dried, combed. He washed up, walked over to Nikita, who reached his ironed, and coordination of movement, no, Nikita fell. I picked it up, hold on her, and fog underfoot everything revolves. And here's my favorite paralyzed leg took a step! Do not move it, and then moved his! I almost dropped. My tears flowed, could not speak, only shout for joy. Flying around the yard. I called his doctor, she does not believe the "miracle", said. She acknowledged that Nikita will get out, die. And he went on the mend. With each passing day it all better. He even began to speak slowly. This is all thanks to the red-haired "- does not hide the tears Julia.

Anna Pykhteeva, doctor, watching Nikita is surprised: "From the point of view of medicine such case it is very difficult to explain. In fact, it is a miracle, as comforting forecasts no doctor gave. In my experience this for the first time. It is known that animals can be treated person. I know that not only the dog, but a cat does not depart from Nikita. He lays it on the affected side. Maybe they really help him ».
Unusual family and village Uinskoye. Photo Anastasia Kotelnikova

When the family goes for a walk - Julia lucky Nikita in a wheelchair, holding the leash in front of the dog is limping, and neighbors smile: "What, Julia, his disabled to walk?". Julianna nods: "I love them».

Julianna is grateful:

Olga Nevostrueva, doctor Regional Hospital,

Medical staff Uinskoye hospital: Alexander and Tatiana Cheremnikh, Maxim Mikhailov, Anna Pykhteeva, chairman of the medical commission Dmitry Rogotneva.

All the friends who helped financially.

Alexander Igoshev, Igor Konovalov, Valentina Tomilova, Vladimir Davydov, Paul Astafevu, Alexey Bochkarev for the provision of transport services.

From the Editor. Heroes Pub refused any financial aid.

EVERYTHING.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting