And she came

It's time to get acquainted with Belenkaya. She is incredibly cute, is not it?

A little background:
Once Sergey asked: "Where did you get your Bilenka?»
"But really! She could not arise out of nowhere? "- He thought, took the issue to me and asked to write a brief story of the birth of the White.
I immediately grasped the idea. Topic invent five minutes.
What came out of it, read below. True, short write failed.

(Maybe someone already read this story. I have it laid out in the theme of Sergei, just as it is written. For the version of me a little bit of a shame, because it is not edited. The same was the editor. Happy reading)

White. Start.

The forest was beautiful. Bright sun proglyadyvaya through the branches of ancient oaks and pines, discarded on the emerald green grass whimsical spots of light.
Breeze wafted from afar delicate scent of flowers, insects scurrying on a blade of grass, and the air hummed wild forest bees. In the trees twittered, invisible bird's eye, and the trunks were running a chain of ants.
Through this grandeur, slowly, walked traveler in long gray robe with a hood pulled over his head, hiding his face. On his shoulder, swaying steps, resting braid, which he was holding his hand slightly.

- Here is where to pick up, you old devil - not noticing the beauty around him, he murmured, gently parting the branches, and trying not to get entangled in the sticky web, pitched between the bushes and trees.
Charter Wanderer looked around and, in the affirmative nod, sat down on a nearby stump.
With disgust, threw a scythe in the grass, he stretched his legs with delight and threw back his hood.

As if by magic, the forest was quiet.
The sky darkened rapidly. Just what was the sun, and now it has absorbed terrible darkness, plunging all live in darkness. Nature wary birds fell silent, only the strong gusts of wind, each time increasing, were ready to rip branches from the tops of the trees. The first salvo thunder, and then, water buckets, loaded downpour.
Gone sky, only glimpses of lightning crashed alternated with thunder.
 - Damn you ... - traveler hastily threw the hood back on his feet and picked up the scythe.

Thunderstorm subsided as suddenly as it had begun. The sky brightened, flashes of lightning became less frequent, the thunder left side. Peeped through the clouds the first rays of the sun, the bright reflected in puddles.
And again, the life of summer forest came alive: birds chirped happily, animals and insects out of hiding, and in the most secret places of the dark came the first mushrooms.
Wanderer shook his head, regretting the failed town. From under the hood shone ghostly light eyes. Throwing a scythe on his shoulder, he quickly moved on.

After some time, the traveler stopped beside a huge oak tree. Tree branches seemed rested in the sky, and roots bizarre snake curled on the ground.
At the foot of this giant Pritula tiny hut.
Mowing on one side, with a leaky roof and overgrown with moss greenish door, she looked coalesced with the old tree.
Wanderer knocked Shafted spit in murky window with shutters lopsided.
Sleeve robe rode up, exposing the yellowish bone without any signs of the flesh.
Without waiting for an answer, he confidently pushed the door and bent down to avoid hitting the low lintel, went inside.
At the same moment it stunned the clock ticking. They occupied all the space was unexpectedly spacious rooms. Ancient and modern, wall and watches, even alarm clocks, they all went, making a ticking sound, which merge into a continuous hum, stunned.

Wanderer cursed, and leaning against the wall scythe, pressed his hands to his head.
Grimacing in disgust, he looked around the room and walked confidently into the far corner,
where they found a low bed piled with old rags under which barely discern the outlines of the human body.
Throwing back, one by one, a few dilapidated blankets traveler stepped back and grunted skeptically, staring at the underlying power, because it is called the body, could be a stretch.
Dried skin wrinkled, tightly obtyagivaya thin bones. Rare patches of white hair framed a mummified skull, gnarled fingers convulsively intertwined, resting on the sunken chest and bony legs were stretched out and a few centimeters, advocated the headboard.

- So long are you gonna play the fool? - Tired voice growled the traveler, the second time that day, throwing back his hood.
In the dim light, a flash of yellowish absolutely bare bones of the skull.
The bed creaked, and the mummified body of a sitting position slowly.
 - Ah, it's you - mumbled it toothless. - What do I owe?
 - Do you have any kind of fitting accept, and then look disgusting.
Wanderer, groaning, sank into a chair.
 - With you, you'd look nice - grumbled mummy rapidly, however, changing.

Bright glow enveloped wrinkled flesh, the body rapidly diminished in size, and in a few moments on the bed lay a tiny, rozovokozhy baby in moving folds and light fuzz on his head. He cheerfully aguknul and grinned a toothless mouth.
Viator surprise grunted, continuing to watch the transformation.
A bright flash - and the baby disappeared, giving way to a cute little boy of five years. Another couple of moments, and the boy was transformed into a teenager, then into a full-fledged youth. Young man winked mischievously traveler green eyes and waved his hand and changed again. Now it was a mature man with a thick mop of dark hair on his head.
 - Maybe that's enough? - Wanderer said, puzzled. - Can not get used to your tricks.
 - Patience, my friend, - sounded cheerful voice.
Bright Lights finally dissipated, and before the white-haired old man appeared guest, whose face shone with young, remain unchanged, green eyes.
Long hair was pulled back into a low ponytail and clothes on it appeared a simple linen shirt and gray homespun pants.
 - That's better - the gray-haired contentedly looked down at himself, jumped out of bed and having fun to the crunch in the joints, stretched.
 - Is another matter! Welcome, my friend, - the traveler reached out his hand, and the men exchanged a firm handshake.
Guest irritably looked at numerous hours that continued deafening ticking on all sides.
 - How do you live in such a noise? Let them shut up - he asked.
The owner of the house raised an eyebrow, and the clock immediately subsided.
 - Thank you.
 - What do you think is required to visit, old man? - Asked the gray-haired man.
 - Cynic! That's me an old man? - Traveler indignantly snorted. - Then who are you?
 - Hmm ... This is a philosophical question. It has long been thought about it. So what brought you to me, old friend?
 - As if I can not come just like that, for no reason - a guest voice sounded offended notes.
 - In that case ... - began, was owner of the house, when suddenly from behind the door was heard meowing hysterically, and on old wood with considerable force zaskrebli claws.
 - Sensing rogue - glad said the gray-haired, opening the door.

Coal black tomcat one leap flew into his arms, and, quite humming, rubbed his head on the chin Lobastov men.
 - Enough, enough - he laughed.
He scratched his ear pet and pulled him to the floor - go better with the guest say hello.
Cat yellow eyes flashed toward the motionless figure sitting on a chair and slowly walked toward her. Carefully sniffing hem gray robe, he happily jumped on his knees and wanderer, comfortably, blissfully purred.
 - Learn - Guest smiled and stroked the beast's back. - Cats - this is good.

Meanwhile, the owner was setting on the table uncomplicated treats that deftly took out an old cupboard.
Hunk of brown bread, nuts, honey and a bowl, filled to the brim with fresh berries. Finally putting the carafe with a dark liquid and two wine glasses bellied, he grunted and gestured - please!

After some time, when the empty carafe and ghostly wanderer look slightly softened, gray-haired man again asked the question:
 - What's up, man? If I can be of some help ...
 - The most that you can do - is to listen to me, - said the guest.
He rubbed his temples and began his story:
 - I just do not break the rules ...
 - Do not be! You know what is threatened !!! - Green-eyed old man raised an eyebrow in surprise.
 - Yes. And, nevertheless, it is, - said the traveler.
 - I'm sorry, I interrupted you, - the landlord raised his hands in a conciliatory gesture.
 - You know, if you, my friend, - as if through the power of guest continued his story - that the world's people have a home where the children live, abandoned by their parents? Do not ask me what the reasons forcing people to do so with their offspring, I do not know ... Honestly, I never thought about it ...
Wanderer paused briefly. His companion sat motionless. In green eyes flashed for a moment of sadness.
 - I recently paid a visit to one of these houses, - spoke again traveler. - Lots of baby shower took with me that day. There are people in this trait, they call her carelessness, but I would put it differently ...
He paused again.
 - The night was a terrible fire in the living ... no one left ... - Guest hard bony fingers clutched his glass and stared ruefully at the empty decanter.

The owner, realizing all without words, snapped his fingers, and a carafe filled again.
 - Clever you are! Right magician! - Guest smiled gratefully and poured the dark liquid into the glasses. - One soul would be saved, but at the last moment of her earthly life term was changed ... She's fool, a kitten ran into the fire. He was her friend turns. The animal in a box thrown out, and she has not managed to jump out ...
Wanderer, one reception overturned tincture in the mouth and suddenly slammed his fist on the table. Teacup clinking plaintively, rolled to the edge and could not resist, flew down. Black cat, peacefully dozing on the bench, started, and looked up. Men did not pay any attention broke the cup.

- For what ?! - The traveler looked questioningly at the master of the house, and then answered his own question - Sacrifice! Here you could give me for my life? - He asked. - Oh, yes, we do not live and exist ..! - He swung, intending vdarit on the tabletop again.
 - Hey, hey, buddy, calm down! - The green-eyed wizard sat down beside him and put his arm around her shoulders guest. - Why are you so disturb this situation? You have always been famous for the lack of emotion.
 - I do not know. - Wanderer stared prickly icy stare into the face of another.
He shivered involuntarily.
 - Himself, for the sake of some small animals sacrificed ... - continued, was a traveler, but caught a reproachful look black cat, hastened to correct. - I'm sorry ... It was worth it ... I guess ...
Beast, knowingly, snorted.
 - You know what she said when I led her to move? - A heavy sigh, he asked a guest, turning to his companion.
He shrugged.
 - She said: "Grandpa, I saved him!" And glazёnki and shine ... - doom wave of his hand, the stranger poured himself another glass.
 - Grandpa? - Asked the gray-haired and bewildered about something thought for a moment - but you said that nearly broke the rules. How did this happen?
 - I do not want to let the soul in transition ... - in the voice of the guest was heard longing.
 - If you do that, then it would be doomed to eternal wandering between two worlds, and he suffered a severe punishment - the owner of the house rested his chin on interlaced fingers and stared with interest at the stranger. - But the soul is already in transit, I can feel it.
 - Where to send it? - Traveler jumped up, grabbed the silver-haired shoulders and vigorously shook.
 - Take it easy, old man! I have no right to talk about it, you know the rules! - In the voice of the house owner sounded tinny.
 - I'm sorry ... Of course, you can not, - said dully guest and sank back into his chair.
 - One thing I can tell you. The soul is still in transition. She is nowhere defined. While ...

The traveler nodded and rose heavily from the table - I have to go. Thank you for listening. - He swayed slightly and took a few unsteady steps toward the door.
 - Well, it's not! In this state, you're not going anywhere. - The Wizard took the guest's arm, led her to the bed and pushed the mountain of old blankets. - You need to rest, - he said carefully, hiding strangers and, belatedly asked - you to whom the case has left?
 - Pomoshnik little, or what? - Muttered the traveler, falling asleep.
Blue lights in the depths of empty eyes dimmed, now there is only the man looked impenetrable darkness.
 - So nice. Spending yet. - Stepping noiselessly, the landlord went outside, tightly closing the door.

Stranger did not want to wake up. Consciousness clung to the last vestiges of slumber.
He rolled over and pulled the blanket over his head.
 - How healthy do you sleep! - Came near mocking voice.
The traveler looked reproachfully at the owner of the house, sitting comfortably in a chair with a book in hand.
 - How are you? - The magician asked solicitously.
 - A thousand years is not so relaxed - smiled wanderer.
He slowly got out of bed and stretched luxuriously, - what are you doing in tincture admixed, alchemist - a self-taught?
 - Oh, nothing special - the owner of the house and slammed the book easily on his feet. - You check back often! Especially in the days of severe mental strain. - He went to the table, on which stood, bursting with warmth, samovar - go drink tea.

A few minutes later, the traveler is pretty screwed up his eyes, sipping fragrant herbal broth. Through the murky little window into the room penetrated weak sunbeam, which danced barely visible to the eye specks.
Black Cat, freely sprawled on the table in the vicinity of hot samovar and quietly hummed, closing yellow tiger eye.
 - Idyll. Even not want to leave. - Wanderer finished his tea and set aside the mug.
 - And you come. At the same time, and sleep enough, - the landlord flattered smile.
 - Thank you, my friend, it's time to me. Where is my tool? - Guest looked around and, seeing the wall scythe went to her side.
 - Wait, I have a gift for you, - said the wizard.
In his hand, mysteriously materialized small bundle, tied up in a linen rag.
 - Your gift ..?! - Amazement traveler was genuine. - People would give anything to get it.
 - I know! Come, ask ... I'm tired ... I think that is why I am in such indecent kind you met? - Master chuckled and handed the bundle guest.
 - To entertain, so - Wanderer smiled knowingly.
 - Yeah, - green eyes sparkled mischievously from under his bushy eyebrows. - People's reactions to my appearance is quite fun.
 - Thank you, my friend, - touched uttered traveler and nodded at the knot in his hands - when should I open it?
 - Exactly, at the edge of the forest and expand - said goodbye to the landlord and waved as he watched the lonely, slowly receding, area.

Once the traveler out of sight, a man enveloped barely visible haze.
 - KH-M - Are you sure? - To have sounded out of nowhere a voice, sounded incredulous notes - I mean, do not commit WE MISTAKE?
The gray-haired wizard showed no signs of anxiety, as if expecting the question.
 - Do not think. The old man pulls the strap properly, how many? - He moved his lips, something counting in mind. - Well, never mind. He deserved gift.
 - Right ... - after a moment, said the Voice. - We will be watching them, it should be interesting ...
 - Bored to us, just do not have! This will be the beginning of a new history ... - master of the house sat on the porch and closed his eyes dreamily.

Clutching a bundle, a wanderer in a hurry to get out of the woods.
Fold back hood robe gray cloth was wound behind his back and spit carelessly throw on the shoulder, trying to slip with each step.
Bor gently rustled, parted for him, emerald grass carpet stele feet, voices of birds, silver bells, raced after him, and over his head, spinning bright butterfly, and kept trying to get down on his shoulder.
Reaching the coveted edge where thicket converge with boundless, going behind the horizon, the field, the traveler sat down heavily in the tall grass.
Holding the bundle in the palm, he froze, not daring to expand it.

Finally, gathering courage, he pulled, pulling together the knot, rope.
Linen rag opened, revealing gaze wanderer snow white egg, a little larger than usual, which carried the earth chickens.
It gently sparkled in the rays of the setting sun, bewitching and pulling eyes.
 - That's because ... And what I do with it? - The traveler grumbled, gently touching the eggs forefinger.
As if responding to the touch, it flickered stronger and by his side zazmeilas crack.
Wanderer froze, afraid to move.

Tags

See also

New and interesting