Arbour modest and unusual ...

Look, you are popular stories pryamorukih and rukozhopnyh comrades about his exploits. So I want to tell you about our project of the century. Namely about gazebo ... that my dad decided to build, so to speak for groups under the roof in inclement weather.

24 photos

So, once I arrived to the country, look and see unhealthy fuss on the site. Dad is proud to announce the start of construction of the arbor.

Why am I singled out the word, you'll learn a little later.
Well, so, I took this idea very strongly and provocatively, started working with a shovel. The next day, sitting in a chair at work and keeping your mouse hand corn, I frantically rummaging through the Internet in search of ready-made solutions. But it was not there. Pope compartment of my ideas in the bud by saying that we will build ourselves.
Short dug a trench under the foundation we have laid to the old banner.

Frankly, at that time I did not go into that too much, and how, and simply did what my father said. The plan was in his head. As I later realized that the plan was very cloudy. Now, of course, looking at all the photos, I realize that a lot of made superfluous and not much as it should. But all this experience.
Placing the formwork, had begun to pour the foundation.

I can not say that the foundation gently pour again. The solution for saving throw bricks.

Bay finally all missed resin.

Then I have some time absent from the construction site. During this time the floor was poured in and began to put the wall.

You've got to say thank you to my brother. Frankly, I'm not really involved in this.
That's the technology around.

Side view.

And then, my father decided that a cement screed on the floor a little. Stacked roofing and bed napryavlyayuschii through the levels again began to pour the floor))) My Voros: why ??? Remained without a clear answer. If someone says that logs lay on a flat floor, the answer, lags in the future fastened to the foundation without touching the floor, and the floor boards were placed on a ledge at the base of the walls.

Anyway. Then make a ceiling. Photos not found. And then all together took up the roof.

Oh yeah ... You see two yellow pole. Under them, too, and made the foundation for setting the level.
I thought about the roof, it will go along the arbor, and not across, but dad said that it is necessary in the attic to make the warehouse (((

Put the window ...

... And I took up the roof.

In October, arrived to the country, saw the completion of ...

... I began to think what to do with them!

In short, we decided to wait until they grow up and give in good hands. Naturally, there have been proposals to drown.
Let us return to the construction site. Completed the roof and inside the arbor made the foundation for the furnace.

Winter came, and we calmed down. I filed ads about puppies hand, and slowly they began to disassemble. December 25 they left two ...

... But they were ready to pick up. It was a pity to part with them ....

In winter, the pope ordered a siding, brick (impose poles), decking and paving tiles.
And we gave it to the DR furnace.

Over the next year we are slowly doing-doing-doing.

That's about as ...

In that year, I remember there was a lot of apples ... I found where they do !!!

This year alone we have completed the gazebo. A lot of time was spent on tiles, paving tiles and all kinds of stuff. A week ago, I made the last shots.

Of course I realize how many mistakes we made. Who would have possibly done differently, but what's done is done. It's nice to feel sure that everything is done by hand. In general, I have everything ... can excoriate !!!

Do not ask about the budget, I did not specify ... do not want to cry!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting