Unexpected discovery

All welcome! I live in Siberia, started already cold here, though of course with previous years, this winter is late. I went recently with friends in the garage, clean up trash, collect the potatoes, etc. Garages, underground, unheated. Well, everything else either briskly and populated mostly by people using their warehouse, and about 3 km from the property. In a series of dark, one light is lit only on the whole continued. A few years ago, one of the garages did viewing hole "friends from neighboring countries," but either not completed, or simply the customer defaulting, generally near a huge pile of debris, and over time there nataschili and home. Go towards the exit, the darkness of concrete. And then we hear a quiet and mournful cat "crying." We started to look for the source, and after a while, in a pile of garbage in the box found a semblance kote. It was decided to save the beast, bring to wash, feed, and at least keep on juggling.

Will 1 video or 3 photos.

The video contains a lot of foul language, or rather mostly out of it consists of. It looks awful of course, but try to wash with all possible care. After washing the cat was wiped and dried. Please do not kick the defenders of animals in a different way did not work.

[next] 1. Please give milk, then a special mixture of cat that he did not happen from food indigestion.

2. poured him a little bit, but it can not be at once so sharply, measures just do not know at the time.

3. And the last photo, he says to him: "It's certainly good, but I'll sneaker Nasr for a sauna ...»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting