Treasure Hunt

In the courtyard of the sun and early spring. Already there is no snow, but the land is still free from grass. This is the perfect time for diggers - those seeking wealth and adventure, digging in the ground. Find the treasure - the dream of many children. Even growing up, they continue to hope for a miracle, buying lottery tickets. In the lottery, we will not play, but look for hidden underground artifacts will go along with Valery. For him, digging for more than a decade is a hobby. Beforehand find out what to look for hidden and lost treasures of the past will be in the fields. There are no forests or abandoned villages. Valery has its reasons, of which below.
With the dream of Napoleon's treasures
Valery - a regular employee of the Minsk companies. Copa and looking regularly. The dream and the main goal - the so-called "Napoleonic Wars", that is all that is connected with the history of the French army on the Belarusian land. And this story, as we know, is full of dark spots. Chief among these are the missing treasures of the French emperor. About the places and the history of the retreat of the French army, Valery can talk a long time. Its main finding on this point - French purse with lyre, crowns and silver 5 francs. The rest of the treasure is not found and continue to haunt the imaginations of seekers.

Search on the cards from the past
In the first field near Minsk come late in the morning.
- That we as a "field of dreams" - Valery intriguing. The day before we asked him to find a place that certainly will not leave empty-handed.
From the trunk of "popular" versatile young man pulls out equipment: a metal detector and shovel. And that, and another Valery proud:
- Metal I once got expensive - about $ 1,200. It is relatively a lot, because for starters, you can easily find the machine for a couple of hundred. For its purchase, I sold the old model and found a few coins. In general, money is not sorry: the budget has a separate article on "cop».

- My first found with this device was a silver coin, 1754, - says Valery. - I was stunned with joy. I think that now a rich man, from the first time is found. Then it turned out that this coin is still one of the most valuable.
Quick Setup "brains", wearing headphones - you can go to look for treasure. In the hands of Valeria appears explanation of the selected place.

- See, 150 years ago, there was a couple of houses - the navigator of our hero shows the outlines of foundations, although we are standing in an open field near the road. This is the result of the imposition of old maps on the geographical coordinates. - So, it is likely to find that some of the traces of their economy.

Valery goes on the field, leading low metal detector from side to side. It looks exactly like in the movies about the sappers. It can be heard in the headphones cheeps. When a stable signal Valery locates its source and picks up a shovel. Deep digging is not necessary.

- The only time that I dug a hole waist-deep - this was the case when I climbed into the metal ring. It's good that time caught himself. Even the rare treasures buried lower than the knee.
At this time, the first finding was some trash. Next find already "warmer" - a bullet from the rifle Mosin.

Following Valery gets something like a seal with the name of a trading cargo owner.

Then the earth gave something very close to the present - 2 penny 1937. We are pleased Valeri is indifferent.
- This "kopeck piece" for the collection is not very interesting, and expensive to sell it to anyone will not work.

Speaking Valery continued to dig. The depth of each time - no more than a hand.
- Here is an item seems from some church utensils. Here are some copper plate, not exactly from the spoon, it may, what was the yoke. Here's an interesting little thing with enamel. It looks like the item from the clips. Here the sleeve, I think, pistol or German.

Immediately gets another German liner. By showing it, Valery wants to throw it away, but then decides to leave us for a photo report.
- I do not like the fascist finds. I diggers and acquaintances there who would be rummaging in the war. Who needs a rusty machine? Sell ​​for a penny and get the time? I would meet such - on its "sledge" would give. It is on the verge of not only the law, but also good and evil. My grandfather fought two, and I do not have any desire to delve into the "swastika." From her some cold and evil spirit blows. Well her.

Following Valery tells another horror story in which children's camp could not scare one shift pioneers.
- One day I found a Scandinavian cross. Rather, it was the discovery of Kievan Rus. I still believe in such things live the spirits of dead people. I swear, I could not sleep for two weeks, until the cross was in the house. I had a strong feeling as if the top one is watching. They say you should or metal box to put things like that, or to consecrate. Call me superstitious.

"This collective farm land!»
While we talked about anonymous observers, it appeared that we were watched quite a real man - the collective farm chairman, on the ground that we were looking for artifacts of the past.
Throwing himself forward hot chairman's mot, he resolutely strode toward us.
- Here I have planted alfalfa, and you mess up its root system. This is the land of the collective farm, and you have no right to walk on it!
- What we'll spoil it?
It was obvious that the chairman vrednichaet. On the field were slides of moles ten times more than our tracks. When he learned that we were journalists, chairman of slightly cooled down and started fatherly explain, will go past the minister sees the bald spots and cap nada to him and agronomist. Advised to go nearer to the cemetery, where the land is already plowed, chairman sat in the white Hyundai and drove off into the routine of daily collective affairs.

Valery was brief:
- Crier harmful. There are also normal people who are suitable, ask interested. And there are those here ...
Being obedient, we sat on the car and go to the next field, as it turned out, to please us with a mini treasure.
3 pennies from Nicholas
The second field was not yet plowed and strewn with dry residues of maize left after last year's harvest. According to Valery, on this field, it seems, was a long parking Czarist Russian army.

Valery, continues to be surprised indignation chairman. At diggers there is another category of enemies - archeologists.
- I do not understand what they so cherish. Belarus archaeological monuments sea. And it turns out that archaeologists do not seek and do not let others. They have, for example, the principle - do not walk around with a metal detector. What the cave looks? Let's computers will cancel and will go with the accounts. They will hold a large-scale excavations and then on television show a piece of pottery and a coin that every child find the instrument.
Sometimes you find a platform, to report it to the museum. And they what? No money. After some time on this site are building a house. Holy smoke, I was, it turns out, it was impossible to be like there and dig before Playground exterminate the builders?
Worried that is being discussed a ban on digging, as in Russia. What this ban can be achieved, I do not understand. We would have done better or documents required courses for the diggers, for hunters. And finally legalized. And if any money has promised - the story would be literally flowed into museums.
Meanwhile, the metal is relatively rare coin: 3 silver penny 1842. Heavy coin is not in the best condition and it looks like a plow wounded. But in our case, this is a godsend!
- Now that's interesting, these findings I myself love - happy Valery. - So, the house was here, I was not mistaken.

On the sidelines of a regular cork come across as a reminder of what we just drank a lot.
Again is trading seal. Probably not less than the XVII century.

- With major clades now difficult. If the pots are then copper Solid-boratinkami times John Casimir (mid-XVII century). It was a very common coin at the time. Their sea. Each digger there.
Tired of the gusts of wind, we went to the third field, look for those same solidi.
A solid field
According to Valery, there was a house. Apparently, the poor. Around pieces of pottery.
- It is evidence that there has been a household. So, you can look.

Despite the evidence, the field turned out to the poor, as well as its prospective owners in the past. We found the stud with the Glass and several Solids in very poor condition.

- Unfortunately, the coin is very harmful fertilizers in agriculture, who generously contribute to the fields. Therefore, a copper could remain for several centuries, but will deteriorate over the past decade.

Asked whether it is possible to make money on digging, Valery says that most places have "knocked out" (in the jargon of diggers that means literally "dug and dug") need great luck to find something. Some people, he said, ready to assemble "shmurdyak" - the whole row colored metal for delivery. It seems to be the only option constant earnings. Valery convincing, though, let's face it, its success in digging or finding treasure in this environment to show off not comme il faut.

Source: people.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting