About tolerated movie

Enjoying Elysium.
Under the cut mat and spoilers.

So the future. Beautiful picture zasranoy Earth in the trash. Then show the life of "American chocks' (bazaars in Spanish). And what is their everyday life, you ask and I will answer you. Yes, you read that right, the typical life of chocks - gangs, "cool", dope and poverty.

The main character - Max - "chock correct" he had practiced hijacked cars and mobile phones. It has uslovku. Plow factory. But fuck, the animal takes top and glavgeroy, in line for the bus, starts pounding show-off with the cop (robot) the type: "Hey Che, but I nicho no visa Uasya, gee-gee ... aah shit ... but I was joking ... shit ... for what? Rafik neuinouaty. " Karoche without talking othvatyvat an adult (broken hand, fuck). Then Robocop says very intensive and the right words about "zero tolerance." Then I begin to understand who in this film a positive side. Max gets to a local hospital, where he meets his childhood girlfriend - Ray. Before it shows a small stage where a local doctor says that Ray, they someone can not cure, because we have here is not a churkostan Elysium. A churkastanah medicine and science in general guys are at the level of ...

And then begins interesting. Banda unwashed Latinos get false passports, a stamp on the hand, and loaded into the three shuttle. Do you think they were going to work or school? No, shit, he flew to the station, because in the Bantustans bad, and the white man - good.

Then I begin to understand what happened. Small but proud people seized land. Keno amerikantskoe. so INTO show mainly latinosof and Nigro. Removed to our - the screen would loafers gay with red caps and FBI, and broke through the cordons to be "planted" the white shuttle. A civilized society has lost the demographic war for land, leaving her at the mercy of the winners, which it successfully zasrali divorced pafsyudu gangs and drugs and FSE fucking painted graffiti. Graffiti, by the way, is a separate issue. Hiking, American chocks, fucking what creative people, revealing their rich inner world, through drawing on uebischnaya pictures all around, including each other. So, instead of the winners to build on the occupied lands of prosperity to all huyam broke and are now trying to penetrate not yet painted with graffiti the station in space, where ancient civilizations and dragged their culture and technology. Macaques are not aware that once they are there they will start everything zasrut, cut out of normal people and, of course, will paint graffiti uebischnaya. Okay, it's all the lyrics, return to the movie.

So, 3-set priors break through the vastness of space to the desired station, but this time at the station, we show the "main villain" It's like the last Frenchwoman to escape from the Islamized Europe in space. She has served as Minister of Defense. Pleasant woman quietly resting, drinking shampusik around the green and clean, neat kids, vobchem idyll. Another positive factor is that all the Chaldeans, and wipers do not nifiga Nigro, and robots. In general because of the fucking cause migrant women to work. It takes bespezdy the right, but not tolerant solution to bring down these priors huyam. It communicates with its agent in the world and orders to shoot down illegal immigrants. Then I see the first error mode. Agent - chock of the local, natural killer and rapist. It is impossible to cooperate with them in any way. Maximum use "in the dark". By the way, my Chuikov did not fail me, this agent has shown its true face, but more on that later. And while he knocks two of three from the shuttle-type needles or MANPADS Stinger. Surviving illegals last Chatelet, the park, the latter brutes opponent's lawn and scattered like cockroaches on the station. Then there is a very definite no time. Young woman with a child breaks the door in someone's house, and treats her child medapparate, then they are caught robomenty, a woman cries, realizing that to stay here is not to get them to be returned to Tajikistan.

Here it was assumed that the audience will sympathize with them. But I was reminded of a similar story (it was somewhere on the Yap) for female nelegalku pripizdila who give birth in hospital without documents and certificates, the doctors did not let her, and she gave birth on the lawn. Public opinion is divided, but I was completely on the side of doctors. Fuck it start? It is not known what kind of infection it may drag. Let pussy to give birth to their historical homeland - in his native village.

Returning to glavgeroy Max, he was at work, because of the stupidity of lumps foreman who does not know about TB, enough work related injury. Irradiate it with a lethal dose of radiation. Robodoktor called forecast - 5 days of life. Exactly. Strange they radiation out there, judging by the time he caught about seven thousand X-rays, but the damage to the skin is not only nausea. He is given some tablets, judging by his reaction, such as aspirin, and thrown from the factory. Well, yes dick with them.

At this time, at the station, a nice woman - the minister of defense, called on the carpet to the local president (according to the face, with Arab or Turkish origin. Another error mode). There chehvostyat her for what she had done 50 pieces of "two hundredth" of illegal immigrants. What Minobu very reasonable objection that they were building this paradise for themselves and their children, and not for the chocks, and it will protect it from them until the last breath. Good woman, though French, I began to respect her even more. Then she meets the owner of the factory where he worked on Max, who, by the way, makes all sorts of military vundervafli and proposes a deal. It should help shake off the post prezika tolerant, and she would give him everything on the defense industry for 200 years. Of course he does not mind. The transaction was closed. He wrote a program to restart the OS Elysium to bypass e-election to replace the president and the Old throws his head off.

Back on Earth. Max takes the obvious solution - we must urgently emigrate (hto would doubt). There polechat. To do this, he goes to a glavchurke pogonyalom Spider naturally bandit and asks for a station. Glavchurka gives the task to catch the "white man" and've stole the contents of his head (accounts, passwords), gop-stop êàî. Max agrees, and operate local veterinarians. He carries a miracle operation carried out by butchers in a filthy brothel and becomes the owner of the exoskeleton and schaslivo devaysa to read other people's brains. Plan of the bandits is not tricky. Explode shuttle, moisten all, the main grab and eviscerated his head, then tear the claws. Animals, blasphemy. This happens naturally laid plans puncture. During clashes gangsters have little chance against soldiers and funny nigra of the gang does not know how to use, and completely out of sight and herachit stankacha without looking. After dropping off the tape in the white light nigra miraculously crumbled her, but managed to fatally wound the object of the operation. In general because of their own stupidity all perished except for Max, including his best friend. Max managed to make the legs, taking the Old Baska from the host plant. Churki recognize that they stole a program to change the president and are already making plans for the art of painting graffiti wall Elysium. Churkoagent minister lacks friend Max with her daughter. Heaven on LA closed to flights. Max, threatening a grenade at his Baska, seeking flight to the station. The sky opened and pasties crammed behind.

Then there is a batch for the presidency. Churkoagent kills Frenchwoman Minister (barely restrained tears, swear) Max knocks him. At this time he uses a program spider and becomes president, and all the lumps on the ground and obtained citizenship Maksovo girlfriend heal his daughter to leukemia. This type hepiend. Shit, yes you did, bitch zasrete this paradise for 2 days. Poher all technologies and all proebete. But no. All fucking cheer. Hooray! Once again we have come into someone's home and appropriate it. Soon to write out all huyam graffiti and start pushing crap in schools. Life is good. Such here keno.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting