The magic power of a mother's love

In addition to modern and high-quality medicine, only one makes it possible to go much premature baby - a great love of his mother. This feeling is able to create a real miracle that once again demonstrated the photographs Benjamin Scott, filmed the first months of the life of his son.
6 photos via bigpicture

1. The kid named Miles Scott Ward born at a very early period. "In order to survive, he had to overcome the almost impossible obstacles that still much weaker than the will of the Lord" - says the father.

2. Lindsay Scott on his birthday for the first time holding his son, a tiny body which is connected a plurality of medical devices.

3. The reason for the premature births that occurred in the family of Scott, remained unknown, but this story shows a really high level of modern technology in obstetrics and caring for a premature baby. Innovative achievements not only allow you to save the life of this baby, but to fully preserve their health.

4. Ward Miles on the day you leave the hospital. In the photos you can see the happy parents as a boy gaining weight and growing with each passing month.

5. In its first birthday, when Ward Miles turned one year old, baby is sitting alone and happy smile!

6. Benjamin Scott published the first photos of his family only recently, in early November. In the comments he wrote words of love and gratitude to my wife, do not forget to add: "I am extremely grateful to all the doctors, nurses and hospital staff, as well as people around the world to help save lives and preserve the health of children. Only thanks to you my son has a chance to survive and to be at home with us now! »

In this topic, there is a video about the mother and baby

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting