Like the victory

I decided then a sore poser. Prydistoriya. My neighbor - God oduvan constantly rents rooms. In the summer rents all three, and outside the holiday season, she huddled in a six-meter closet, communicating well and "room" year-round inhabited hell knows whom.
Poser, sobstno, is that my apartment is on the border wall with this "hall" where babuska lodges VIP-clients. That is, the room is big, isolated, and is almost twice as expensive as others in the tenants of these apartments is allowed virtually everything.
Another trouble instilling a month ago. Vosmipudovaya moldavashka uncertain employment, which is claimed to sleep in the morning, topochet, slams doors, rattling pans in the kitchen, etc. It does not matter, in the morning I did not sleep, hell begins later.
Devoured, and spoofing shit it fits Lulu. You think sleep? Yuh!
It fits pi "to put on the phone!
I live in an ordinary nine-Brezhnev buildings. Who know sockets in these homes through. Ie every wall in left hole with a diameter of 10 centimeters, and even different apartments are a communicating vessels.
Attempts to isolate or meaningless or fire hazard.
So this snitch thing every night in my ear, snitch hour two - three. Vile drunken voice on surzhik terrible of Russian, Moldovan and Ukrainian words with plenty of mat.
Sleep is impossible, nothing to complain about, rearrangement at I do not want to, but they will not make. Peck at the wall silly, talk to her - because she did not understand what was going on! How to be, and to solve the problem and not to get mentovku?
The solution came when I was watching cartoons with the kids.
In short. The other day, when that Manda had fallen on the bed, I pulled into an outlet on the computer speakers and started the drive with a wonderful movie "The Pink Panther." Not only is a great overture on this disc just goes non-stop, so I'm also a "dickhead" scrolling. Volume minimal, but right-directly into the wall socket.
I stopped to hear moldavashku and calmly and peacefully asleep honored with pleasant soft music.
The fourth night of this creature is silent. She also did not complain at that. I secretly hope she quietly went crazy and it was taken to the dick in Moldova. But this is unlikely.

It remains to verify that for a long time there was silence.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting