Mincer, by the way, Ukrainian

I want to share stories just do not Bojana because I witnessed all three stories. Direct speech dialogue verbatim from memory.
It was about 7 years ago. We had a family small store household goods, well, any crap from the bulbs, so that's a small, zheleznenkoy hrenoviny with zagagulkoy that when they bought himself wondered fuck he needs it ?? And a wide variety of buyers had seen enough. Once a woman came about 50 years, from the category of the money in the bag in lifone wear. Ask the seller (P)
J. -Do you have a grinder ??
-There AP, please refer to the price of 250 rubles.
"Mincer Hand MA-C" "TAPAZ» & quot; Poltava (aluminum, kart.upak.) & quot;
Meat grinder manual mechanical AI-S GOST 4025-83 MB5-000-01 model is designed for the preparation of meat and minced fish at home. [Next]
Performance - 32 kg / h, the maximum force applied to the handle by grinding meat, 2, 9 kg, the weight of grinder - 1.4 kg, made of a special aluminum alloy suitable for use in applications in contact with food, color carton.
The woman looked at the twisted She put about 10 minutes and left. The next day came and examined her for about 10 minutes, won and bought myasogryzku toad. All the usual kind. On the next morning she again we have with the device.
J. -I want to pass a meat grinder.
P. Why ??
J. She's defective.
I went out and got it out of the package, it was all smeared with vegetable oil (not refined) - such as a new oil.
J. -I have a very smart daughter for 22 years and neighbor, we bought meat, bought a meat grinder, began to twist, twist twisted in three hands stuffing out already hot.
I laugh knees buckled, some hard to make a meat grinder. These three TP knife that cuts the meat, put the other way around, and twisted to the last bitch until all peregovnyali. I flipped her the knife and went home to try more of her seen.
Grandma came
B- Give 126 nails.
P.- We have 28 rubles a kilo as you ??
B- 126. I took a neighbor and counted, I want to give, but I'm that bitch extra that you buy.
We quietly ofigeli.
Kum traded on the market of the Chinese small household appliances. Grandma takes the iron price of 220 rubles.
B- Do you have a warranty on it ??
K. -Technology not expensive we give you two weeks to check. If you change the factory marriage.
She buys and quite goes away. 10 days have passed. Summer 35 degrees heat. Comes Grandma
K. What happened to you ??
B- You know, it's been 10 days and I have to turn it off in the apartment very hot !!!
K Iron works ???
B Yes Thank
10 days plowing without turning off the PPV.
A lot of things if it was liked a couple of cases, I will write.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting