Accommodation in Moscow more affordable and more accessible

I am here referring to the upcoming economic postolimpiadnogo fucked decided to see how much property in the golden-domed. And once again convinced that it is worth it overdohrena. No, I knew it and understood. He knew that expensive, knew better than to live in the Far Ebenevo or there Bubentsova Yaykovo-new building in an open field at the stage of hammering pegs for formatting to take, and then a half-hour train ride to the dogs through the taiga, fighting off wolves and bears. But this option is somehow not very pleasant to me, because I like my neighborhood - it is good for my urban warehouse, and is convenient in terms of educational institutions offspring. The Ebony, I heard a white child in the school will not meet, unless, of course, find this very school.

13 photos + text

Well, I look through offers on beushnye housing (for the new on our RANS if built, the current ylitnoe and byznes class) and come across this:

Proposed three-room apartment in the Stalin house in a quiet corner, tucked away from the busy roads. Two apartments on the floor. Ceilings 3 meters. Rooms are isolated. Geyser in c / a. The apartment is in satisfactory condition. Quiet green courtyard. Developed infrastructure.

And from the subway, though far away, but still within walking distance. Mighty Stalin's house, now so do not build, tishayee place - the most buzz. Look fotochki.

Entrance shabby, but not the same obgazheny!

The computer, the telly, krect. Orthodox

In crowded but not mad.

Here are poorer, but also nichetak.

And here is clearly not a favorite relative lives.

Cozy kitchen

Place cooking.

Clean and vedernaya enema - the guarantee of health

Corridor

On the situation in the room without a bottle, you can see that the apartment give up twenty Chinese and smell it appropriate. Neighbors there is also very friendly guys, and, apparently, the crocodile for them does not mean reptile. The owner seems to live in the most zadripanoy room and thumps bezprobudno.

So I want for this communal miracle not much is not enough, and FOURTEEN Faking million. FOURTEEN. It is one minute 430 000 green dollars. What do these days are in New York? That's like a house there.

101 square meters in New Jersey (this is New York), or 74 square here in Manhattan with a living room.

and two sartire! By the way the whole situation is included in the price of the apartment.

Yes, this drunk 14 million can buy odnushku in some Omsk and plump until he dies, aged cognac!

Therefore, when the local drunks asking me for ten. I send in the dick of millionaires. A millionaire grandmothers begging I politely ignore. I also want to spit in the face of Mr. Hisnulinu - the head of housing and communal services of Moscow, which says that housing in Moscow should not be accessible.
Author

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting