How to win tint

Writes Valentin Vasin:

I often write critical positions in relation to the police, and on the roads trying to encourage them to realize their work. Most often this ends successfully, although much effort has to be spent on it. I did not do it because of the hazard, but just to have the police been more awareness of their work. To do so, they followed the rules by which work.

Last week I was invited to guide traffic police Saratov to work with the crews at the ongoing operation to remove tinting. As recently visited Saratov Moscow colleagues came to the conclusion that in our city is quite a lot of cars with tinted, it was decided to hold the next operation.

My attitude toward toning clearly very negative. I support the idea that all cars rastonirovalis.

Continued under the cut ...
18 photos + text

This has two main reasons:

First, toning often prevents me personally to look after the car, standing on the right or left, if I leave the main road to the secondary. Simply impossible to see whether there is an obstacle or not, and this greatly increases the likelihood of an accident;

Secondly, I definitely believe that everything that happens in the car, as the minmum on the front row of seats should be visible to pedestrians, other traffic participants and law enforcement officials. It is enough to draw an analogy with any shares. They obzatelnom in order all participants have no right to hide their faces. Out in public places, whether it is good not to hide their faces, that you can be identified. Drivers often because of the cowardice of hiding her face behind the tinted glass. How many times have got on Hamley and insolent, who will cut and then look at you through the small slit windows open.

But what tricks just do not go to motorists today, so as not to give up entirely on toning. Police did not know what to do.

1. Our first "client" when I approached. As soon as I started shooting, our esteemed motorist (as I understand, he's from Armenia), I shouted that I did not shoot him. I explained that I am a journalist, and in principle, by law, have every right to do. He threatened to break my camera, but I continued. He got out and came at me. Police blocked his way, at my request. In any case, they showed me his papers, I wrote down his personal details. If with me something happens, now we know who to look for. But to be honest, I was surprised at such impudence on the part of the driver. Breaking traffic rules, obkleivaya film his car, he allows himself to dialogue even with such police officers.

2. The next offender. Most new SUV Toyota and has a toning. Immediately remove the tint he refused. Police measured the light transmission.

3. Very weak. And then the motorist decided to propose at the site to remove it. Only now it's too late. Protocol fine, license plate in the traffic police.

4. Number of twists.

5. But these schemers on the road today are many. They use removable tinted. As long as an employee is to a stopped car, the driver removes shading from the windows. A police officer comes to have rastonirovannoy car.

6. guys happy. And the SDA spit.

8. A similar situation. Only it is more adult. Also, it uses a removable tinted. And so nothing can be done.

9. As we stood there, under the sign "Pet Truck Denied" tried to climb about 7 trucks. Police have deployed them.

10. Another car with tinted windows.

12. Check the haze.

13. prescribe the protocol.

14. curl rooms.

16. And this someone less fortunate. His windshield toned factory. What he will do now.

17. Trying to convince employees that the glass is tinted from the factory, the owner of it is not responsible, and, accordingly, the number of shoot is not justified.
By the way, the driver of the car Chechen nationality. Guess what the letters and numbers are not visible in the room? Well, it's not hard to guess. By the way, he was quite calm. Nervous, but still.

We used to swear by the police for their insolence on the roads, but they work pretty hard. Constant conflicts with drivers. Provocations. The irresponsible attitude of road safety. Most drivers do not agree with the staff that their actions violate something, thereby endangering not only their lives, but also other road users. Convince them almost impossible. Interventions are not many. Hence, police are upset that their rights are very limited. Moral work in such conditions is quite difficult. In general, I look at the work of employees on the other hand.

I can not say, and fully agree with employees on all counts, but clearly realized that the coin has two sides.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting