Amusement Park in Guangzhou

After the Canton exhibition and small excursions in Guangzhou have remained free day. We decided to take his visit to the amusement park Chime Long Paradise, built in 2006 for 14 million. $.

Will have 30 pics + text via dimabalakirev

01. Chime Long Paradise is located in the southeastern part of the city in the Panyu District. Area of ​​the park is big enough and has a capacity of 100 modern attractions. Adult ticket costs about 900 rubles. It gives free access to all kinds of roller coaster rides and attractions.
If you are thinking, then I suggest you go during the week. At the weekend it is a wonderful place occupying thousands of Chinese teenagers.

02. Scorching sun makes people creative. Someone builds a "protective hats" right out of the guides.

03. Local Chinese fashionista. A girl in a tunic with ruffles, tights and ankle boots with slots open-toed, of course, attracts attention, but at the level of outrageousness to Japanese peers it very far.

05. The park is a lot of Chinese girls and boys. They look the same. All bright polo and pants. Teachers arrange group tours for children.

06. Animators entertain passers-hodulisty. In Chime Long Paradise, by the way, the many clowns, animators and actors in the puppets cartoons. Local kids and tourists enjoy taking pictures with them.

07. Extreme attraction with noose. If you take a place in the front row - thrill guaranteed.

08. My dream is to go back to the amusement park and make a new report, taking with him a lens with a focal length of 600 mm. It is ideal for portraits. Agree, great shoot people when they are going through a palette of wild emotions, not knowing that they are photographed.

09. To this end, water rides to tourists just need raincoats. I myself did not dare to ride, fearing wet photography.

10. Marine climbs the hill and roll down sharply at high speed crashing into the water.

11. Clash forms a giant fountain sprays, which flies in the direction of unsuspecting people. They have a boat ride and thought that show was over. Not a bit of it! Show must go on!

12. Let me will cover the warm waves. When the thermometer stops at around 35 degrees, a very refreshing shower. Although some of our tourists were given an unexpected swim portion of selected Russian mat.

13. Those who do not have enough water treatments can call the water park, is also located in the Chime Long. In addition, the entertainment complex has an international circus and one of the best zoos in China safari, which represents more than 20 thousand animals.

14. The design of this attraction reminded me of the alien trinozhniki from the movie "War of the Worlds."

15. The lion's share of visitors - teenagers.

16. We are staring, as aliens. Apparently, meetings with foreigners for local children is still a novelty.

19. Roller coaster with klёvym helical tunnel. If time does not pull out of the pockets of wallets and mobile phones, then they will fall down down.

20. Place of construction height is 40 meters. The chip is the attraction that it provides for the possibility of free fall at a speed of 105 kilometers per hour. As seen in the picture - such extreme many scares.

23. The attraction in the form of a skateboard. Board runs on a semicircular platform. For completeness sensations people rotate around its axis on a carousel.

24. To the extreme, and who leisurely relaxation cruise on green park.

25. Hovering in the air umbrella of artificial roses. Chinese street magic.

26. Guangzhou - the southern city, vegetation is tropical. The park has plenty of greenery pleases. Allow the trees to hide from the sun.

27. Bengal tigers decorated stelae and fountains. Perhaps these graceful animals are a symbol of the park, and perhaps just a tribute to tradition. In medieval China white tiger painted on the gate Taoist temples to protect against evil spirits and demons. And he symbolized longevity.

29. Chinese women are ready to work even in the heat. That's all. Thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting