Amusement park Six Flags Great Adventure, USA

In the autumn of last year we were lucky enough to visit America, particularly New York. The city is very impressed, but this somehow later. Of course, being in the US is a sin not come off in full, so now I want to put to the public photo report from the amusement park Six Flags Great Adventure.

17 of my own photos.
© Sontz

This amusement park is located in New Jersey, somewhere in an hour and a half drive from New York City. When we first tried to get there, then wandered around the city and did not find the bus stop, so the trip was moved to tomorrow. The next day we got up early in the morning and hit the road.
A return ticket would cost us $ 35 per person, and the entrance to the park for an additional $ 55 each. But at the station you can buy a bus ticket and a ticket to the park along with discount: $ 61 per person. The savings there!

Briefly about the park: an area of ​​890 hectares, it opened in 1974. There are located 45 attractions for different age groups, including 12 extreme. The park is divided into 11 thematic sections, 4 of which are built specifically for young children.
The park is really great. We arrived there around 11am. Came back around 9pm and at the same time in the park past only through the main streets. In the morning, there were very few people, but to gather up a few decent people dinner, all food courts were busy
At the entrance you are met by a bloody fountain. So what, he's only October 10 - Halloween is around the corner!
The same fountain, the view from the cable car. When it was getting dark, all these coffins and skeletons still light and knocks pairs of them. Romance.

Photo 2.

Walk along the paths of the park. Here you can buy all sorts of trinkets.

Photo 3.

To warm up, we decided to go for this one here attraction. It's okay, but three seconds of free flight

Photo 4.

What is interesting, near the entrance to each attraction has a chair. How do you explain ... The chair, which is used for this attraction, with fixtures and everything else. That's right in front of stands. At first I did not understand what it is - thought maybe that children who do not pass on the increase, though could sit. But then, after watching a little bit, I imagine the situation clarified when the chair came to this vast as our homeland girl, and sat in it to see if it fit with their dimensions there. We have I seen such a complete care of people
Let's go back to the park. The only thing that you have to pay for it - this is the entrance (55 bucks, as I wrote above) and local food. You can ride on anything and all you want, but if you drove one lap, you can not remain in the chair to ride again - go out and stand in line again.
Of all - it's probably the most unpleasant. The average waiting time we had about 40 minutes, although it should be noted that they very cleverly organized all in this regard. While standing in anticipation of the next portion of adrenaline, meet periodically signs such as "Waiting time at this point is about 30 minutes." Though some clarity
For those who do not want to waste precious time on meaningless standing in line, you could buy a special pass. If I remember correctly, it costs about $ 40 and gives you the right to visit any attraction without waiting in line. Show it and pass under the envious glances of others first. This positive working grandfather of security. While I was resting on the bench, he took out from somewhere that duck. I was sure that it was alive! She twisted her head, and I decided that grandpa really "that": walking his duck at work! But then it turned out that she was a toy, and he spun her head through the hole at the bottom. When someone came to him to learn something, Grandpa began to conjure with a handkerchief, with cuts ... It was evident that he gets pleasure from your work! Behind this was really a pleasure to watch.

Photo 5.

There is a Ferris wheel and even a cable car through the park.

Photo 6.

Photo 7.

Roller coaster. By the way, all the support it - wood.

Photo 8.

Do not forget about Halloween

Photo 9.

This park is famous not only for its area (the largest park Six Flags), but the presence of one of the attraction, which is in the top 10 most frightening rides in the world. He called Kingda Ka. The train has a top speed of 206 km / h in 3.5 seconds and soars to a height of 139 meters, which immediately falls down. Very extreme, I think. This hill - the highest in the world and, at the time of our stay in the US, was the fastest. Currently, palm speed keeps one of the slides in Dubai, which opened in November 2010, exceeding the speed Kindga Ka nearly 40 km / h.
But that's not all. For us, more extreme was the fact that while we were standing on the hill in the queue, she broke down and not working for about an hour. When we sat down, it was the fifth or sixth train, with people running after breakage. It was terrible to even look, I tell you! Fortunately, everything worked out

This creation in the photo 10.

The park has here such a wonderful pond where you can tweak the nerves after gorochek contemplating ducks and swans. How nice. On the right is one of the water rides we rode there too.
After Kingda Ka, we decided that here we have precisely nothing to do, and time is running out: the last bus departs at 9:30 pm, so we came to the door.

Photo 11.

It was almost dark, and the road through the park throughout snooping around here are now the person who thought it their duty to you, no matter what it was frightening. For many it turned out.

Photo 12.

This cute girl standing (or, as the Ukrainians, shkryabala) shovel on the asphalt, and always unexpected. An unpleasant sound, I tell you.
In general, you can imagine the scene: almost night, the park is illuminated by dim lights, sounds kind of afterlife music lying around everywhere coffins, illuminated from within, everywhere cobwebs and skeletons, and napuschen couples as rock-musicians, go here are now the person, as in the photo above, trying to scare you: you walk past and dramatically drop in your face, then shkrebut spades on the pavement, just for no reason at all snapped up ... I do not know how anyone, but I was afraid to get it.

This is our adventure remember very much, I think you understand why. To entertain you, there done everything and more. I want to go there again!

And a few more pictures of the park.
Streets Park. Photo 13.

One of the slides. Called Nitro.

Photo 14.

It's a giant "letalka": you are tied to a rope, lift up and released. Height decent. As I recall, only the cost of this attraction was not included in the ticket price, he paid for separately.

Photo 15.

View from the cable car. Photo 16.

A right - water attraction. Despite the October, he was still working. Four of you get in a boat and float on the water slides. At the last bend you suddenly pouring spout. Surprise!

Photo 17 below.

I would add that the Americans at all extreme rides are cameras that are at the most inopportune moment make a series of pictures of all skiers. After the flight, you can buy a photo, you need to name just a flight number (it is announced at the start), and after a time with a shudder in my heart telling me about his right still divine courage friends, showing off your photo skewed face

I apologize in advance for the quality of some of the photos. Do not pretend to absolute accuracy of my descriptions, and believes that there may be people who have got a different impression of the park and all that is happening there.

If you are interested in further details of my trip to New York, welcome to my blog

I have all Thank you for your attention.

PS A similar theme in the search not found.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting