Shout my day in a government institution.

There's a bit more custom day, he is not from the moment I woke up and I went to sleep, it's just a piece of the past Sunday. But, nevertheless, it was important to me, very much. I've been looking for a way to get into the volunteer organization like this, but it's difficult. In general, everything concerning children, especially state-owned children, it is difficult! Who faced knows. Thanks to Alexander, that I took in the company of these wonderful people, volunteers who go to children's homes and the area brought joy to children. This volunteer organization based in Voronezh medical academy "Milky Way»

This Sunday, we went to an orphanage in the village Pereleshina. To be honest, this is not exactly a children's home, it detopriemnik, a place where children are held temporarily until decided their fate, I will not go into details, except to say that these children have parents, but they were to their own children do not care at all . And children here, all 20 people back home do not want to, all in one voice say that they are good and bad at home, I do not know that there has to happen at home if the child does not want to.

We got there a little representation, and gifts (three passenger cars to the eyeballs)), but the most important thing - to obnimashki and tselovashki. These kids are all very affectionate, they do not have the tactile contact, love and attention. They cling to the feet and hands, hug, kiss, say "mama" or "you're mine!" They would like to have someone of his only because the general educators, and parents only on pieces of paper they have.

37 photos via toroped

2. We arrived and while waiting for director of the institution, have a snack. We got up early, long time to load, and then went (about 100 km), and a lot of work)

3. Given the green light to the entrance, we begin enter

4. The children dress up the presentation. This medical academy students.

5. While the performers grimiruyutsya we Alexandra (Head volunteers) go around the bedrooms of children. She says that in comparison with the fact that it viedla here in the summer, is now all very well, made cosmetic repairs, it was cozy. True roof leaks, in the corridors of basins and rags, collect water. We need a major overhaul of the roof.
We found a guitar. It will be necessary to find out whose it is)

6. The children gathered in the hall, waiting) Who lives here 20 people (maximum capacity of detopriemnika) 10 girls and 10 boys. Children aged 3 to 16 years.

7. Queen of hearts begins to get acquainted with all of the queue, asking who he loves and knows how to

8. I follow the process, try to remember the names, I have a problem with names, faces and remember them all immediately, but can not remember the name of the 20-th time.

9. When it came to Nastia, and she was asked what she knows, she silently showed us this)

10. Yeah! here is what we found out whose guitar was, I quickly drove her and handed over to the owner. Please musical number)

11. It Rinat. The eldest of the boys, he was 15 years old. Guitar presented to him on NG (someone from the sponsors bought Christmas gifts to all children) and by 12 he was already one of Unlearning 3 songs! The song was very sad.

12. The fright Masha something tells. But the photo is not about that. Persons.

13. The beginning of active games, dances.

14. Julia in this boarding school recently. It is still very shy, to take part in the general merriment flatly refused. I stayed with her and tried to get her to talk and play. The first thing she tells me is that she misses her mother, she first came, "and now here has forgotten the road" literally. The child is 6 years old.

15. Here we are talking about the fun. Julia tells me how to draw sunset, clouds and sky. One minute after the photo, it will begin a master class with three crayons - brown, yellow and blue. what is.

16. Meanwhile, the fun increases)

17. solve puzzles. By the way, the children are very obedient, kind, friendly. Senior coddled with younger, lower in older soul is not chayat. Apparently, the work of teachers.

18. Nastya is a very active, playful girl)

19. Children participate in the production of tales, participate with pleasure and interest, even older. Two curtain cloth is)))

20. Sword prince, his friend in the cap, and a red mane Warhorse)

21. We have Julia smastyrili her crown and right drum) she is a princess. We were joined by Lisa. her three years and she does not know how beautiful deploy candy, and she had it nice, so I am for unpacker) (sweets, we handed out to all of them during mysteries)

22. It contests underway

23. And the fun fountain)

24. Milan 3 years and 3 years old Artem. The faces can be seen that they are happy sweets) in the background, Sergei, he, like me, the first time (by the way the judge)

25. Kids scary for some reason like to be photographed! I travel more than a thousand of pictures on the iPhone! and all they pose)) and take a photo of me with candy and with a raised leg, and with his eyes closed. and after each run to watch photos with shrieks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ahahahaha! it's me!!!!!!???? and again - Take photos, take pictures me !!! (Tell me, all the children so? I just do not know)

26. Total photos)

27. Temycha all wanted to cuddle. Unbearably cute boy)) frivolous and joker, prilyubil cat ran after him and pulled the tail))

28. This Alexander, director of the volunteer organization. She is a teacher in the medical academy.

29. The children set the table for lunch. We have the afternoon to surprise them yet)
In the meantime:
 - Show me, show us the pictures, I can find it myself! there she is! here I am !!! aaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

30. Lisa strictly said "you're mine!" And now legally gets his obnimashki)

31. After dinner, put junior and senior all went out into the yard to launch lanterns.
The children wrote their wishes on them. Seniors themselves in a corner, because it is terribly shy. Younger dictate to us.
I wrote on the ball desire Lisa. She dictated to me, "Mommy, I love you very much and all forgive you!" Lisa 3 years.

32. A little pobesitsya)

33. And a little wander, not for nothing that I have a piece of iron to the gym to compete)

34. and then turns to wander) realized that it is necessary to build up becomes)

35. Lisa squeals and laughs)

36 - you are ours! do not go !!!
this is the need to have the heart to leave the kid here? Decouple children's hands on the neck, pull it away from you and get in the car, it is very difficult!

37. flew into the sun childhood dreams (the children decided that they fly it there)

We promised them to come to the May holidays. However, by that time, there are already other children ...

PS: Why I write this? to share the joy, to gather thoughts together, to remember again. I've been looking for an opportunity to give. I have found and really happy!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting