Stalker in Turkish

Last summer, for the first time I had a chance to go to Turkey. The details of the holiday to tell senseless as nothing new I think not know, everything is banal.
The point is that to the left from our hotel was a year as two canned hotel. And one day my friend and I could not stand and decided to scout out there that are coming.
Through the beach line passed to the territory of empty hotel, and absolutely smoothly, because no guard did not notice, but it could have)

Will be 12 photos.

The hotel area is huge (compared to our neighbors and on the other hand)

Swimming pool more like a living, but I do not advise nyrnyat)

The building of the main body, from all sides of the door closed, but you can see through the windows the internal situation in very good condition (whole trainers, sofas, furniture, etc.)
External appearance no regrets.

Another pool, where swimming is not necessary.

Since care in there, there is a drought.

Bushes and trees attacked by all sorts of parasites.

So-called "bungalows" are also closed, but some noticeable inroads where tourists from nearby hotels - broken locks on doors.
Tourists probably not Russian, for in nothing moved, there are TVs, bedding laid out, even fresh towels in place.
A friend tried to persuade me to take a couple of pressure on memory, but did not, the more they're just white and no merchandise at them nebylo.
So in theory, you can come and live there for free, only light and no water. You can eat at the sister hotel, the benefit of that system is not everywhere garter)
The photo is a host. room in a bar near the pool, a little scary.

The dining rooms (they are not closed, either already broken) on the tables dishes and sea units, that is, in principle, everything is ready to run the hotel and the reception.
According to the animator, the hotel is closed due to debt and churn. You can find in the internet angry complaint of our tourists in the service of this hotel before closing.
Lastly, a couple of photos. What a strange tree with sharp thorns on the trunk

and a local animal)
That's all.
Hotel name - Attaleia Shine Luxury Hotel / Attaleia Holiday Village, Belek, I understand there are 2 one connected.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting