Hiking in the exclusion zone with a stalker.

Last year I traveled to Pripyat. At the time, I was on an official tour. Even then, immediately after the tour, I decided that I would return here, because there are so many places where we are allowed. Over the next year I haunted the idea of ​​returning to the exclusion zone. I have to say - I'm not a stalker, and I did not even play in the same game. I just wanted to see and photograph all of the objects in the area, and they are not so little. So today I open a series of posts about the exclusion zone. In subsequent posts I tell and show: Pripyat, apartments, houses, roof, famous ferris wheel or 'h ... about "wheel stamp 16 etazhki, Duga" Arc ", port cranes, railway bridge, hospital, school, swimming pool, stadium, well, the little things. But first things first.

Will be 26 photos and comments of the author.

Author

2. In this post I will discuss the charges and the pedestrian passage through the zone in Pripyat.

3.Territoriya former military base on the territory, which is based anti-aircraft missile regiment.

This time, I was an illegal, that is, I went there at your own risk. I had a guide - labor stalker on the account, which more than a dozen trips to the illegal zone. It was originally planned that will go with me even 4 people, but as usual all merged, so I went to Kiev alone. Already there I met up with a guide and we went camping.

4.you there almost nothing left. Remains equipment, garages, barracks and the hangar, which contained rocket.

Separately need to tell you about the backpack. Another home after I gathered all the necessary weighing backpack, I realized that far with him gone. He weighed 19 kg. Then I put half the food and clothing. It was possible to reduce the weight to 15 kg. When I arrived in Kiev, I specifically went to the hostel on foot 2 km.

5.Doydya to the hostel I threw the rest of the stew, clothes, sneakers, a sleeping bag and dry fuel. In the end, I went hiking in one set of clothes, having your 3 sets of interchangeable underwear, 2 pairs of shoes (boots and sneakers), a minimum of food, flashlight, knife and camera lenses. Weight has been reduced to 12 kg, it was nothing more than throw.

6.Vstretivshis early in the morning with a guide, we went to the bus station, where the shuttle bus drove to the village of N, where boarded a taxi and drove to the border area already.

7.Perolezli through thorn and ran across the field into the woods. Then we had to get to the military unit, where he could rest while waiting for darkness. Forced his way through the forest, we cursed gnats and mosquitoes. These creatures were so many, it's just a gesture. No repellents did not help. The effect of them is continued for about 15 minutes they flew into the eyes, nose and ears. Insects were the aggravating circumstance of the entire trip.

8.Dobravshis to a military unit, we were ahead of 6:00 rest, before the final march-throw on the dark until Pripyat. But instead of sleep, sunbathe, all this time I brushed off the mosquitoes and black flies.

9.Territoriya military unit and not as big. Previously, it led the way through the forest, but now it is completely overgrown.

10. In its time, this military unit defending the station and Duga "Arc", but after the accident at the BSEC it evacuated one of the first.

11.Bolshe about this part of the military's nothing I can not tell. No information available.

21.S dark we went on the road. I will not describe how we walked 10 km on the road constantly hiding in ditches and bushes from passing cars, I would say what we have come to the city at 00:30. In the city, in a deserted house, one abandoned, but rather a cozy apartment waiting for us two girls. They themselves have come to the city and lived there for 3 days.

22.Dobravshis to the apartment first thing we probably drank a liter of water, because their stocks run out long ago, and the water was only in the city.

23.Ostatok night we shared a bit too strong impressions on the road. And at 4 o'clock in the morning we went to the roof to meet the dawn.

24.Rassvety and sunsets in Pripyat just marvelous. Ahead of me still 3 dawn.

26.Veronika admires dawn.
This is all. To be continued.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting