Parties from sponsors

I must say that in addition to jumping, running across the ice with a stick and a rubber washer, skis, skates and mops with stones, at the Winter Olympic Games, there is another very important (perhaps even the most important) part of the show - a party from sponsors. Oh, guys, it's a whole industry.

Each sponsor wants zazvat its party as much as possible of famous people. During this fight - all sorts of celebrities pleasuring nishtyak and free booze, gifts and promise the presence of beautiful girls. The main thing that came to you, Nikita Mikhalkov, a spokesman Peskov, or someone from the Simons International. There must necessarily play a member of the Supreme Council of "United Russia" saxophonist Igor Butman, or someone from the group Lube. Then the party is considered to be successful. Celebrities groups move from one stall to another, heated hosts and Beverages with forty degrees. All this looks pretty awful provincially, but fotochki with these party regularly fall into the secular publications - well, because I still do not what to write about, all went to party in Sochi.

Will be 17 pictures and comments of the author.

Source.

2.Podpisyvayutsya these photos, for example, as follows: "The chief editor Julia Boscomagazine Bordovskikh, editor in chief of Harper's Bazaar magazine Dasha Veledeeva and stylist Ekaterina Mukhina in the corporate house" Bosco "in the building of the Sea Port." Removes all this press photographer Katja RIA Chesnokov, now, after the death of Valery Levitin, running for two.

3.This best people in the city, as the Mayor in "To Kill a Dragon."

4.Prishla Rita Simonyan, who for his intensive work for the good of the motherland has now become the chief editor of RIA Novosti (future "Russia Today"). Success in her work.

5. This fashion designer Valentin Yudashkin (right).

6.Nu behold, a great success - red Simons from there, but came to the main film director of all Russia. Blessed, almost.

7A is Dima Malikov, which for the "Star of my distant" I can forgive even this beautiful jacket.

8.Nu it goes without saying.

9.A is a Greco-Roman wrestler Karelin with his son and Mikhail Kusnirovich, who came up with Bosco, my favorite dining №57 and "patchwork", which is now dressed in all Olympic Games.

10.Veduschie First Channel and Svetlana Irada Zeynalov and advertising director Bosco di Ciliegi Olga Yutkis. The first channel I do not look for many years, but Olu Yudkis know well and respect her as a professional in their field.

11.Dmitry Dyuzhev his wife Tatiana.

12.Akter Sergei Selin. He Dukalis, he is a trustee of President Putin.

13.Prekrasnaya couple in my opinion. "There are eyes of all colors" and sports official.

14.S Bosco still friends violist Bashmet and child adjustment Igor Ugolnikov that of small witty in his TV show has become a well-fed state official.

15.Igor Ugolnikov same unknown that in the first photo. Who they are, I do not know the truth.

UPD: in the comments suggested that it was "a girl from the show" Evening Urgant "Katya and Volga King." What is the show Evening Urgant I do not know, and the girls seem to twins.

16.Eto Ugolnikov and Teimuraz Guguberidze of GUM.

17.Olimpiyskaya 2006 champion Tatyana Navka, author of the song "Do not cave in under the changeable world" and a spokesman for the person who made everyone do the Games in Sochi 2014.

So goes the "cultural program of the Olympics." Sometimes fun, sometimes not. But without in any way.

That's all. Thank you all.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting