Bunk bed in the nursery 2.

Hello!
Was here recently post about the bunk bed, he looked at what made the vehicle from the post I realized that I like and I do not hand out ass (although except for bagels and cup in hand do not take anything more ).
Beloved wife nagged long time that the son of a small bed and had little space in it, and nowhere to put a second floor at home watching and the place is small, we do not live in his house 56 sq.m. (Currently Potikha build as finances allow) the decision was made after the Epiphany bathing for glass, build bed. The good stuff lying around.
The budget was designed to ensure that cheap and cheerful for a while yet being built.
Basic free bars, screws 50t white. Russian rubles = 170 rubles, 4 bar 40 * 40 * 2000mm 52t BYR 175 Rus. rub, nail acrylic semi-gloss white 1L 100,000. rubles = 360 rus.rub, marilka oak 4 bottles of 0, 5 l = 40.000 BYR 140 rus.rub since One mattress was something had to buy one, but a good orthopedic, winter-summer of 1,000,000 BYR = 3600 rus.rub
Total BYR 1,300,000 or 4,700, or 1,180 hryvnia rus.rub
The tool has been assembled for the friends and relatives of his comrades. What then was his.
25 photos, and text.

All the bars were brought to the flights, ie, for free. They have already collected a mountain, but the farm all useful))

Here's how they battered me) work on international traffic and often we carry metals in Europe, these bars are used as a lining for metal. In Europe, after discharge from the throw in the trash. And I'll take them home

That's how they look after them will pass through metal 20t 3-4t km.

And this is after they drove on ...

Now that electric circular saw or a plane, they are in the ground and I worked more accurately, everything worked!

because bars was enough, they had to be sort of the best. It took a lot of time. That bitch, that oiled the break.

Sizes nebylo (asked by the author of the post but never received an answer) had to do everything by eye, but with the Chinese and the tape area.

By the way here without this tool, I was not able to finish it would be until mid kravat! Thank Bosch

Do gash just a joy!

Here are collected the rack, it's kind of a 3 day work. The drawings you see on the wall svezheotshtukaturenoy.

Washed down and prepared poperechki.

These bars had to buy, sorry to cut into large bars that were 40 * 40 nor would it gently came

From the last post that he had read Sadilov to glue all joints. I had to disassemble and also missed.

These boards were cajole his stepfather at his dacha, where he is building a garage. And I need to lay down that the mattress))))) To the grandchildren, do not mind, give! I brought them and immediately covered marilkoy. Cut to size later.

Since I'm lazy by nature, he did everything in discord. That sawed then smeared it listened to the radio Record! And he scored huytsa.

marilkoy covered too!

The first outlines are beginning to emerge.

I came the customer, all approved and requested the construction site.

The hardest part for me was a ladder! I could not make my mind like a gash round holes not through! Well, I have not come across such a work never! But climb the DIY stores I'm not that used to breath, I drank a ton redbulla! And tired of the clouds.
Meet the super BOSCH drill again!

Construction of stairs with all the gashes took 2:00.
Fortunately I was not the limit!

Trying stairs successful!
Next marilkoy was painting, then paint. After dismantling and transportation of the place of residence.

That happened as sawdust náměstí during manufacturing beds. If this was done in the living room, then cleaning your wife went crazy b)

That's what happened!

something like this)

View from the center.

On this I have everything.
As my mother said: The eyes are afraid, but the hands are doing. And so it was!
Soak the case of simple without truffles and lobster! In our on Slavic! 4 adults stood on top! Test drive passed!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting