We will not allow ourselves to humiliate

We took off on the salary to charity. A good amount collected, the money bought a lot of children's clothing and shoes, somewhere in the fifteen children accurately enough clothes took kits. We decided to help our most needy families. So far, four have helped, and from one mother has arrived "thanks": "We will not any beggar, take your rags to sell and distribute to the homeless! I did not give birth to children in order to be humiliated! »

And these children - three boys 2-7 years - living with her mother in the dormitory, eat what God sends; all three of them seriously ill, have mental retardation, cerebral palsy at the middle. And that's their mom claims that she was proud of her and the children born to wear "dolchegabbanu" and not Chinese jackets. I believe that this is not the pride and cruelty against their own children. Very often there are such families, especially in childhood. [Next]

I had a classmate, a girl from a large and poor family. She died dad, mother literally howled, because they understand: to feed seven children on the salary is almost impossible to cook. Homeroom teacher all her children voluntarily collected money, food, and she went to express condolences, to help, to offer support. So she kicked them, nothing taken, screaming that will not allow the proud and humiliate themselves so.

As a result, as the most proud, exactly a year later she died of tuberculosis, the children went to orphanages, their fate is unenviable: two boys wander in prisons, and the rest scattered in all directions and with each other is not talking.

I remember our neighbor out of the window things that sent her relatives from Germany. Informed by the same: we are proud of their handouts us unnecessarily. And her daughter, then all went to the autumn winter boots, because the proud mother could not buy her shoes. As currently. And let them froze, but did not disgrace the family honor.

I never in my life no one just does not give away a pile of clothes, no - no carry, nor new. While in school, I sometimes foolishly jealous of those children who every season of the municipality gave new caps, sweaters, gloves with red fingers, albums, notebooks, tickets for performances ... And my mom told me that we should not be jealous, it is presented because they have hard money, not because they deserve it more than me. I understand that, and so it was doubly incomprehensible why the boys then burn these albums for the school, throw things sell tickets.

My good friend lives in the village, there is a family in which nine children. The elder son is already six of its own. Total - 18 people in the house, along with his parents and newlyweds. Poverty impassable work seasonally. And when the daughter in law gave birth to a sixth child, she was in the hospital offered free to put a spiral. She refused, saying that they love children. And what will not find them extra dish? The doctor said that the plate, they found, but whether it will be able to put something - a big question.

Pride - good quality, only some confuse it with priduryu. I do not be surprised if in the near future any more "proud" Mom, we will return the bag with things, saying he will not allow himself to humiliate. Of course, these are rare cases, most people are still grateful, and we are pleased to have helped that all things came to size. And like it's time to accept reality as it is, but still not out of the head of these cruel "proud».

Last year, one mother sniffed at our gift, children's tableware sets of six items, said that it is better to buy a cell phone. Lord, what phone four-year child? No, my mother thought about myself, it is needed a phone. And I do not care that half do not pay for utilities, and the child is sick.

One patron of distributing grants. Very talented girl paid for his studies at the prestigious art school, presented the sketchbook and gave a certificate. And then the girl's mother poured it mud in local newspapers, saying that no one is education is not necessary, it would be better presented and laptop repairs in the apartment helped make. Do not let the daughter to school - has taken away the child's dream. Obgadit good man. I do not know how these people think about their children, through their pathetic, demand a laptop and phone.

I am glad that such is still less. But the bad taste they leave behind a long time.
via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting