Singer Kesha dollar sign removed from its name

Ke $ ha has now become Kesha. Singer changed the famous name, I got rid of the dollar sign in honor of its new post-rehab start. At the hearing, nothing has changed, but in appearance - less pretentious and without problems is written in Cyrillic.

The decision of the singer due to the fact that it has recently completed a program of treatment in a rehabilitation clinic. There she underwent a course of treatment for an eating disorder.

27-year-old singer has returned to its original name - Kesha Rose Sebert

The first post-rehab post in Instagram - photo on the beach

Star also changed its nickname to the account instead of the former @ Ke $ haSuxx she now writes under the name PostsKeshaRose.

"I'm so glad to be back! - Kesha wrote on Twitter. - I feel healthy and I work on new music ... not enough words to express my gratitude to my fans for all the love and support they had me. ยป
In January Kesha went to Timberline Knolls, a rehabilitation center in Illinois to suffering from anorexia and bulimia. Initially, she was going to stay on the treatment of 30 days.

As a result, the singer was there for one extra month to even better improve their health. At the same time, and the name of the sub-rule, and this is - a change of image and maybe, just world.

Tags

See also

New and interesting