Top Model in Russian 2

25 September at 20:00 at the museum kicks off a new season of the reality show "Top Model in Russian" and, of course, the girls who will compete for the title of best model is already selected. The new season of the jury a little change: it will include a model Danila Polyakov, photographer Nigel Barker, stylist Vlad Lisovets and TV presenter Ksenia Sobchak and former model Inna Zobova, so the girls have not sweet. These professionals do not give young beauty relax and they will have to work and work to one of them turned out to be a happy winner. Let's get acquainted with the new member show.

Name: Margarita
Height: 170 cm
Hometown: Novosibirsk
My favorite model Kate Moss
Favorite Movie: District №9
Favorite designers: Vivienne Westwood
Favorite band / singer / singer: Rihanna

Margaret was born in a poor family, so she has to seek the most likely. In order to become famous and popular model she once lost weight by 24 kilograms and changed the style of clothing.

Name: Dobromir
Height: 174 cm
Hometown:
My favorite model Jessica Stam
Favorite Movie: all movies about Batman
Favorite designer: Irina Irenova
Favorite band / singer / singer: Bee-Gees, Abba

Dobromir dreams of becoming famous and being the idol of millions, as up to 14 years, it was "The Ugly Duckling" and now is going to catch up. The girl's 5th rank in diving, it is to learn from the fourth year at the university, said Ksenia Sobchak extremely intelligent woman. Currently Dobromir free woman, so it is not confused candid shooting.

Name: Veronica
Height: 170 cm
Hometown: Samara
My favorite model: Veruschka
Favorite Movie: Operation "Y»
Favorite designer: Christina Tops
Favorite band / singer / singer: I

Veronica weighs only 38 kilograms, but if necessary it is ready to lose even more. For the sake of a career model Veronica ready for anything, because she wants to move to New York and live there with her year-old daughter and boyfriend. He believes that the future model will make her and her daughter happy. Anoreksichki not to my taste, it was not the place (IMHO).

Name: Arnel
Height: 180 cm
Hometown: Moscow
My favorite model: Gisele Bundchen
Favorite Movie: Perfume
My favorite designer Antonina Shapovalova
Favorite band / singer / singer: Bloodhound Gang

Arnel really wants to become a popular figure. In casting the girl who has been dancing and teaching their children sent Grandma.

Name: Catherine
Height: 180
Hometown: Moscow
My favorite model Kate Moss, Iman
Favorite Movie: Mr. "Nobody»
My favorite designer Patricia Pepe
Favorite band / singer / singer: Timothy

Katya was born in Yekaterinburg, but lives in Moscow with four years. Loves the project "Top Model in Russian", so I just could not go to the casting of the second season. He considers himself a hard-working girl, so ready for anything. In ordinary life, virtually no deals, likes to devote time of self-discovery and sport. The only thing he wanted to change in their appearance - hair color.

Name: Angelica
Height: 174 cm
Hometown: Ufa
My favorite model Adriana Lima, Naomi Campbell
Favorite Movie: Knockin 'on Heaven
Favorite Designer: Masha Tsigal
Favorite band / singer / singer: Beyonce

Angelica is very versatile woman: is engaged in oriental dancing, singing, swimming and skating. He considers himself a very good and beautiful girl, so dreams of the day when it will be the most recognizable model with the eastern appearance.

Name: Olga
Height: 177 cm
Hometown: Stavropol
My favorite model is Irina Shayk
Favorite Movie: Pretty
Favourite designer: Alexander McQueen
Favorite band / singer / singer: Shakira

Olga is very confident woman because he believes that it is - the future top model in Russian. She said she was outgoing, sociable, elegant, feminine, tactful and kind. He believes that his feet - the bread of the model, so it is actively caring for this part of the body.

Name: Anastasia
Height: 184 cm
Hometown: Krasnodar
My favorite model: Gisele Bundchen
Favorite Movie: Some Like It Hot
My favorite designer Roberto Cavalli
Favorite band / singer / singer Barry White

Nastya hard-nosed, arrogant and capricious woman. So says all her surroundings. It runs in parallel studying to be a lawyer, because he believes that "it is necessary to know their rights." Anastasia unfree woman, at home waiting for her favorite guy.

Name: Julia
Height: 180 cm
Hometown: St. Petersburg
My favorite model Coco Rocha
Favorite Movie: Big Fish
Favorite designer: Gareth Pugh
Favorite band / singer / singer: Sting

Julia ordinary student, a student in the second year. She lives in the hostel and trying to somehow earn a living by working in a fast food restaurant and handing out leaflets. Apparently Julia is tired of everything, and she decided to go to a casting. After it was incredibly happy, but in unfamiliar surroundings felt uncomfortable. Now emotional Julia barely seen since she had grown accustomed to the "new home", home to future models. Different arrogance.

Name: Angelica
Height: 178 cm
Hometown: Irkutsk
My favorite model: Cindy Crawford
Favorite Movie: Sweet November
Favorite designer: No
Favorite band / singer / singer: no

She says all that before she was very thin, but before casting has gone on for some time to her grandmother in the Ukraine and that "fatten" the future model. Two weeks Angelica recovered 13 kilograms.

Name: Svetlana
Height: 173 cm
Hometown: Tolyatti
My favorite model Naomi Campbell
Favorite Movie: Slumdog Millionaire
My favorite designer Igor Chapurin
Favorite band / singer / singer: Beyonce

He believes that the victory of the project to get it to her, because she is the model looks. For the project she gave her two years of the child's parents, and the first time she went to Moscow. The school considered the Light clever, but ugly girl, so becoming more or less adult she wants to prove to everyone that they were wrong (in terms of appearance).

Name: Elizabeth
Hometown: St. Petersburg
My favorite model Kate Moss
Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany

Studies in the North-West Academy of Public Service and dreams of saving the world for its beauty. He believes that, thanks to studies can control the people and the state.

Name: Alina
Height: 175 cm
Hometown: Nizhny Novgorod
My favorite model Natalia Vodianova
Favorite Movie: Sweet November
Favourite designer: Alexander Wang
Favorite band / singer / singer: Basta, caste

Alina purposeful girl. Her dream is to travel around the world in the company of her mother and become a real model. He worked as a DJ in a nightclub, and a correspondence course in "Tourism". For the sake of a successful career ready for anything, even to shave nalyso.

Name: Catherine
Hometown: Nizhny Novgorod
My favorite model Natalia Vodianova
Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing
Favorite designer: Mom
Favorite band / singer / singer: Placebo

Katia has no doubt that the win after his victory and hopes to move to London, because it is a city of dreams! By profession young girl programmer, but believes that the business model - that is exactly what she needs. She considers herself a sincere and straightforward, but is afraid of what people think about her. The main thing for it - to learn something new.

Tags

See also

New and interesting