Persons LA's gangs

The people photographed Adam Amengual - all former members of gangs, and most of them were in prison before coming to Homeboy Industries, an organization of social assistance in Los Angeles.

1. Robert Trejo. "People go to the gang because of love. We do not have enough love. We are not fond of the family, mothers and fathers, or even anybody. Crime as it plugs the hole in you. " (Adam Amengual)

2. Raymond Slayton. "I appreciate very much in his life, but before that I did not appreciate anything. I took it all for granted, but now I think about it and appreciate it. Really I feel it is important. I uselessly spent 39 years of his life, and the most hudschee - did it deliberately. I knew that I was mistaken, but I still did what he did. " (Adam Amengual)

3. Lorenzo Smith. It was shot in Hollywood, California, April 22, 2011. (Adam Amengual)

4. Jessica Sandoval. "I love my children, they are everything to me. Family is really important. Now I'm totally focused on children. After the death of their father to me to be both mother and father? it's difficult. No one knows how difficult it is, until he would be in this position. " (Adam Amengual)

5. Jerry Montek. "Have the normal operation of any guy off the street, and he agrees. I think every criminal in America ... would not mind earning honest. Because no one in the world is not born evil. All this is the result of education. Parents were bunks * Oman, was not at home eating. You'll see, my mother stealing something in the store, and you will grow up to steal. " (Adam Amengual)

6. Carlos Nieto. "I can not judge others for the crimes. I tied up with this, but to me it has never been like. A judge others ... why, when I have enough problems and your? »(Adam Amengual)

7. Alvin Paez. "Before you start a band, you know, that would have to think about the consequences. You can be in a wheelchair or in jail ... or you just killed. A lot can happen. But when I was a kid, you do not think about it. " (Adam Amengual)

8. Adrien Caceres. Currently he is serving time in prison. (Adam Amengual)

Tags

See also

New and interesting