Russia, what's wrong? About pluralism, and so on frendotside

< Boris Bittner

Over the past three months I have not banned any person for their beliefs, as if foreign to me they were not. Several bans for rudeness, for obscene insults in a dispute - and all. Never thought that I have a license for the ultimate truth. I argue, persuade, trying to convince me ... I believe that the task of communication is to exchange views and not insults and bans.
Today I received a message from his friend from St. Petersburg - a pleasant humorous guy, a Jew, it is good-natured and tolerant:

[16:07:32] Anatoly Knop: I unfortunately. I have to remove you from friends in FB and really do not recommend you to come to you and to Peter You betrayed Russian culture and Jews
[16:08:02] Ian Valetov: Toll, are you yourself?
[16:08:16] Anatoly Knop: I do not want to communicate with you I'm sorry
[16:08:34] Ian Valetov: sorry. Yet.

That's all. I do not know how to comment. How can you deal with that with which you can not fight? The reason for this demarche, as I understand it, are my articles on the Maidan. I can not say that I killed the news - unpleasant, of course, very much. The guy is really good, from communication were the warmest memories.
Tell me, dear Russian friends and colleagues what's going on there at you in Russia? What do you tell us this? What fables fed on TV? What should happen to a person that he - educated and intelligent - not to try to understand, or at least listen to the other person's ideas, declared him a traitor and an enemy?

And the rest of my friends on FB and LJ can not be shy - carry out the action. I propose to commit hara-kiri friendly - let me otfrendyat all those who think like Shreds. Why deal with the traitor of Russian culture, which, as I understand it, the main thesis considers its rejection of any other culture, different views on the political system and economic system of the neighboring country and the unwillingness to be dependent in decision-making? Or, maybe it's not Russian culture, and some of its mutation? Because the rich culture, identity and developing can not be based on the humiliation of other cultures, like happiness one can not be built on the misfortune of others.
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting