Targets America

I did 3 years ago graduated from the university in Moldova, with a degree in International Relations, trained under the program of European, taught us how to hate Russia (by the way I have 11 classes learned not just for Russian programs), all of these peaceful demonstrations considered by the war and hostilities considered an expression of people's words.
At university I had a good teacher of geopolitics, and demanded it from us this knowledge, not downloaded and printed. I had to read books and to fully understand all of the school of geopolitics.
Particular attention was paid to the work of Zbigniew Brzezinski - "The Grand Chessboard". I read something and understand US policy. I have read with several works of Western geopolitics.
So comrades, now I'm not going to make discoveries, I just want to show those who do not know.

Heartland (from Eng. Heartland - «middle earth", "Heartland") - the basic concept of the geopolitical concept, articulated in 1904.
The precise geographic contours Heartland has not. The followers of Mackinder repeatedly corrected border Heartland. But always in these borders it was a big part of the European and Asian territories of the USSR. Probably, it is not hard to guess why. Because it is in these areas are concentrated the main natural wealth of the former USSR and today's Russia.
But there was another reason - the lack of access to Heartland for a base power of Great Britain and any other naval power - the Navy. Therefore Mackinder named the Heartland "great natural fortress" sushi people.

Mackinder states that for most states favorable geographical position would be the median, the center position. Centrality is a relative concept, and in each geographical context, it can vary. But the planetary point of view, in the center of the world is the Eurasian continent, and in the center the "heart of the world" or «heartland». Heartland is the focus of the continental mass of Eurasia. This is the most favorable geographic base for control over the whole world.
Heartland is a key area in the broader context within the World Island (World Island). The World Island Mackinder includes three continents Asia, Africa and Europe.
"He who controls Eastern Europe, dominates heartland`om; the one who dominates heartland'om, dominates the World Island; the one who dominates the World Island, dominates the world. "

Everything seemed to be cool, Russia in the center of the world. However, there is little nuance. the notion of world leadership appears "Rimland" - a curved area that surrounds the Heartland to the west, south and east. According to another American geopolitics Spykman - Rimland it is of prime importance in global leadership as controlling the Rimland, can provide strategic pressure on Heartland and dominate him. Rimland territory is the territory of south-eastern Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, Indochina.
If an analysis of the card, it is possible to draw some conclusions, which I unfortunately did not soothe.

At the end I want to note that the objectives of America exactly the same as that of Germany during the 2nd World War. Nobody is going to create a global American states, no one is going to look for new partners, everything is simple - won, raped and made slaves. Beat is now on the side of Western democracy over green paper - is digging the grave of his children and grandchildren, and if the fight well, then it has to dig himself.
Thanks to all who read this post.

--img5--

Source: ru.wikipedia.org

Tags

See also

New and interesting