Do I understand correctly? Chronicles Euromaidan

< Vitaliy Gajdukevich

1. The opposition is not really understand what to do with so many people. That is plan A - converting 100,000 in rapid Leninist "mail, telegraph, bridges" was not expected. Plan B was right - "the course will understand." This issue will come back ...
2. The Lord's policy not prepared gyms for the night and came warming. Not pre-formed self-defense groups of former military and employees of. With a clear hierarchy and tasks - who holds a sector. Was not given instruction - to what extent only push, and when we break the helmets.
3. to call a large number of people, politicians have not figured out for yourself - and how to deal with the goblins with the word "police." Well, here they came, and the people that? Grass to throw? Or you can vykolupat paving? They basically did not anticipate that the power is not presanut? Or calculation was that pressanut untrained people and it will only add energy to the defenders.
4. About the lack of a strategic action plan and have already said a lot of people. For that fight, gentlemen? For the Association? Oh well. When signing everyone is happy - the King Father Rule on? When not signed Maidan stands for what? Change of power? And what prevents (well, since it's 100 thousand) to fight for it now? Not one politician for freedom, but for the will of the country? Or this problem did not stand?
5. If this problem was not and it's part mnogohodovki, then ... even surprisingly good luck not to force politicians to impromptu and start making plans from scratch - "bridges, telegraph, mail" ... were used to if their maximum program ( Well, we believe their words, huh?) - the fight against the criminal regime of the great and terrible?
6. ... And what maidan organized on the edge of Downtown, where one road and no transit strolling pedestrians? What was the logic? The name of the area in the topic? Indeed, initially it was clear that overlap node isolation does not give anyone. it's just inconvenient city. They knew in advance that the spices to protest enough sidewalk? And why, since they still ship violated the decision to ban the number of shares to N, why not conduct a new Maidan in place of the old? An area larger metro underfoot points catering - fully - put up tents and banter Popova unfinished Christmas tree. Plus sit down with civil society activists who hold Square and agree ... After party flags. And so everyone knows who any color. And activists are happy and the country as a significant - that's it for the sake of the unity of political ideas ... that hurt (well, I guess that every personal bluff, but still).
7. When passing by Bankovoj older people - the ideological, not mad - seeing media heavy person came up and asked: "And where we go from here, what do you say?" ... You know, that someone among the gentlemen politicians propinal their job sites. When you see 30 meters Abdulina lord who decides on the phone questions, you begin to understand - who. After all, did not stand at the crossroads crier with a microphone that would remind an action plan for the next half hour.
8. Emmmm ... sorry, I did not notice, but. Lord policies if they counted on a real protest think about composting toilets? Or European Ukrainians were to follow in the footsteps of the Swedes on the Euro2012 - the bushes?
9. Excuse me, but why politicians Klitschko returned to the country on the day of action? He does not know what country living? That the aircraft can not take the road may block etc. No, a businessman Klitschko any questions. But the policy, which also sees itself as the President ...
10. ... by the way about the odds. I do not know what the consultants are fighting Vitali, but ... Today was a real chance to win the presidential election schaz straight. No sooner had the leader of the blow remained on the Maidan, and at the first threat from the chicken coop mode to become the first in the ranks of the defenders of the Maidan and in front of television cameras (O blessed of technology!) To say a brief speech: "I, Vitali Klitschko, the champion of the world according to warn each ... policeman - anyone who dares to raise a stick and go to this place will be my personal enemy. I declare - a ring and on it I will fight for the freedom of their country as many rounds as necessary. I warn you - I'm going to beat despite the straps ... "These frames and subsequent scuffle with lying knocked Polkan spread through the whole world. Yes career athlete was used over, but a politician who (can a brother?) Lays on the ground wrapped lead the astronauts anyone ... but if a man approached a level of young athletes - guys make a choice, get next to me. It's a matter of honor ... I think there would be no pentathlon, boxing, karate, which helped to b? .. MDA. imagination is a terrible thing. as daydreaming.
11. The most frequent that today have heard among the 100,000 - resentment and indignation - why so much of the text, so many self-admiration and so little action? Here it seems gentlemen politicians do not understand that the next time, well, in which case they will not be needed at all. Well, some of them good if can arrange Maidan Mustafa, the first night will leave journalists and civil society activists, and then the people will catch up. Where O 'policy?
12. Well kratenko. Do I understand correctly that accompany organized bus DC? And why not MPs? The presence of all 150 on Independence does not want to ... Do I understand correctly that the only one worthy to articulate from the podium and the camera target, it was Lutsenko. ummm ... but then why are the others? Do I understand correctly, that politicians do not bother blocking (eg construction cranes), leaving the police even with the base-based organized crime groups do not track the movement of police of the city (it did journalists and ordinary people on Twitter)? No work was carried out with the owners of wi-fi points, what would have removed the passwords in the city center, which greatly facilitated the work of journalists and, in principle, the exchange of information ...
13. Well, if you do not understand correctly, then I'm sorry. Opaque graters do not know and do not want to know, trying to take everything at face value and ask simple questions ...
14. Those who defend both now Maidan honor and praise ... the point.

Tags

See also

New and interesting