FSB raided the gallery "Triumph"

On the night of February 12 law enforcement officers raided the building of the gallery "Triumph" on the street Novokuznetskaya. Employees Gallery learned about what was happening just by chance, since at the time the security forces all have gone to work, and the guard on duty, law enforcement officials have banned to call management. When the co-owner of "Triumph" Emelyan Zakharov arrived on the scene, he was not allowed into the room. Zakharov managed to talk to a lieutenant colonel of the FSB Sergei Stepanov, who said that the event is held in a criminal case. What it is, and that, in fact, trying to find the secret services in the Gallery, he refused to answer. "I'm worried, in the office a lot of works of art. I have found valuable paintings - Rubens, Picasso, painting Serebryakova luxury and modern paintings - Zakharov wrote in his blog. - I very much hope that it will not die. But while I only saw them in an old mansion, where all the wood, sawed safe, from which the sparks and the smoke went. With that, I told them, where are the keys. " The works were left intact. Co-owner of the gallery in the morning Dmitry Hankin said that all the works have remained in place, law enforcement agencies seized the contents of safe deposit boxes, flash drives and computers. Zakharov suspects that the actions of the FSB is commercial motivated. "My experience shows that no one either by the FSB, no policeman is closed on Friday night, if they did not give a lot of money," - said Zakharov.

Tags

See also

New and interesting