22 June 1941 - which Stalin feared

Interesting isledovanie, new facts, numbers of orders, notes.
I looked much found here

Since the beginning of the Great Patriotic War it took 70 years, but its objective picture of Eve, we still do not have. But the forgotten and re-opening facts allow us to begin to correct the reconstruction of the last pre-war days. For example, the question: Did the proximity of the war, Stalin? Or he believed "provocateur" Beria, who "washed in the camp dust" all those who warned of the attack?
[next]
I will begin with the famous "Sorge telegram": "The attack is expected early in the morning of June 22 on a broad front».

Firstly, the text of it is very different from the real cryptograms.

Second, no one responsible manager will not take any action based on this message, even if it comes from a reliable informant.

The third well, Sorge reported nothing of the sort !!!

June 16, 2001 the Russian Defense Ministry agency "Red Star" published the proceedings of the round table dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the outbreak of the war, with the recognition of the SVR Colonel Karpov: "Unfortunately, it's a fake, which appeared in the Khrushchev era. Such "fool" just started ... »

Alas, such as "idiot" - and allegedly resolution Beria: "Many workers ... sow panic. Secret agent "Hawk", "Carmen", "diamond", "faithful" ... erase the camp dust as accomplices of international provocateurs who want to embroil us with Germany ... June 21, 1941 "- railway fifth column concocted a lot of fakes ...

These lines are walking on the printed pages for a long time, but their spuriousness long established a number of independent experts.
In addition, from February 3, 1941 in subordinate Beria had no foreign intelligence because of the NKVD was divided on the day of the NKVD NKGB Beria and Merkulov.
But how many people know about it?

Yes, the archives hold a genuine visa Stalin of June 17, 1941 Special report Commissar Merkulov GB

Number 2279 / M with intelligence on these Elders (Harro Schulze-Boysen) and "Corsican" (Arvid Harnack) of 16 June 1941: "T-SchU Merkulov. Maybe send your "source" from the headquarters of the Germ. Aviation e ... tion to the mother. This is not a "source" and disinformation. J. St. »

Visa cited as an argument allegedly blindness Stalin before the war. But archival documents, as well as visas for them, should be read carefully.
The report Merkulov were given two reports, and Stalin negatively assessed only one!
He expressed confidence Only informant from the headquarters of the Luftwaffe - the German air force (Schulze-Boysen), but not the informant from the Ministry of Economy (Harnack).

And to do so, Stalin had good reason, because although Schulze-Boysen was honest informant, his message of June 16, did not inspire confidence.
It has confused the date of TASS (not on 14 June and 6 June), and priority (!) Objects raids of German aviation, from which was to start the war (!), Was named a second-rate HPP "Svir-3", Moscow factories, "producing parts for aircraft" and "auto-repair (?! - SB) workshops».

Could Stalin did not doubt the good faith of such "information»?
Nevertheless, a visa is not hard to finish. Stalin summoned Merkulov and Head of the Foreign Intelligence Fitina, was interested in the minutest details of the sources.
After Phytin explained why intelligence trusts them, Stalin said: "Go all verify, once again double-check this information and report back to me».

Strange coincidence

However, apparently, the end of 18 June 1941 Stalin was no need to clarify the survey data.
But this - later, and now recalled the three major orders NKO, which can not be forgotten.
December 27, 1940 the new People's Commissar of Defense Tymoshenko issued a decree number 0367, with reference to the order number even Voroshilov 0145 of 09.09.39 on compulsory disguise throughout the Air Force airfield network in a 500 km strip from the border with the end of the work to the July 1, 1941.
Neither the State Air Force nor the District failed to comply with this order. Direct wine is - Inspector-General of the Air Force, the Assistant Chief of Staff of the Red Army Aviation Smushkevich and Chief of the Air Force, Deputy People's Commissar of Defense Rychagova. Both were executed after the war.
Another order was issued NGOs June 19, 1941 for
№ 0042. It Timoshenko and Chief of General Staff Zhukov noted that "camouflage airfields and major military installations so far nothing significant has been done", that the planes in the "complete absence of masking," located on the crowded airfields, etc.

Many generals land on the part of the criminal negligence cases service went on air generals close.
From the same order number 0042 of 06.19.41, "similar to the concealment showing carelessness artillery and mechanized parts: overcrowding and a linear arrangement of parks is not only a great subject for observation, but also beneficial to engage air targets. Tanks, armored vehicles, special vehicles and other commanding mechanized troops and other painted colors, which give a bright gleam, and well observable not only in the air but on the ground. Nothing was done to conceal the warehouses and other important military installations ... »
A worried whether - in real time - the then situation of Stalin?
Well, in this respect there is an important testimony of the chief Air Marshal Golovanov. In June 1941, he commanded the 212th separate regiment of long-range and come from Smolensk to Minsk to represent the Air Force commander General WSMD Kopec and the Commander General of the Army Pavlov WSMD.
During the conversation, Pavlov got on the HF with Stalin. And Golovanov witnessed Stalin began asking Pavlov counter questions that Commander WSMD replied: "No, Comrade Stalin, this is not true! I have just returned from the defensive lines. There is no concentration of German troops on the border there, and my scouts are working well. I checked again, but I think it's just a provocation ».
At the end of the conversation Pavlov threw Golovanov: "Not in the spirit of the master. Some bastard is trying to prove to him that the Germans concentrate troops on our border ».
Today there is every reason to believe that this "bastard" was ... Beria.
After the February 3, 1941, he was not heading to foreign intelligence, but in the border troops had its own frontier exploration.
She was not listed in the agents of the cream of society, but it helped trainsets machinists, oilers, scapegoats, humble villagers and residents of border towns ...
They collected information, like ants, and gathered together, it gave an objective picture of what is happening.
The result is the work of "ant intelligence" is reflected in the writings of Stalin, Beria. I will refer to just three of them.

The note number 1196 / B on 04/21/41 (Stalin, Molotov, Timoshenko) reported the outbreak of large-scale transfer of German troops on the Soviet-German border:

"... In the area of ​​Suwalki-profit Lykk two motomehdivizy ... near Hill came up to three infantry, four of artillery and one motorized regiment, cavalry regiment ... In the area Tomashov profits headquarters compound, and three infantry divisions and three hundred tanks," etc. .d.
Beria reported that the concentration of German troops near the border takes place in small units to battalion, squadron, battery, and often at night; that in those areas where the troops arrived, delivered a large amount of ammunition and fuel ...
Even more alarming was a note Beria to Stalin number 1798 / B from 02.06.41:
"... In the areas Tomashov Lezajsk and concentrated two army groups. In these areas identified staffs of the two armies: the headquarters of the 16th Army ... and the army headquarters in the manor Usmezh ... which is the general commander of Reichenau (to be specified) ... May 25, from Warsaw ... marked movement of troops of all arms. The movement of troops takes place mainly at night ... The generals of the German army produced reconnaissance near the border ... In many areas near the border focused pontoons, canvas and inflatable boats. The greatest number of them pointed in the direction to Brest and Lviv ... "etc.

On June 5, the note number 1868 / B Beria reported to Stalin again these data clearly indicate a high probability of attacks.

In particular, it was reported that "in the area of ​​Janow Podlaski, 33 km north-west of Brest, focused pontoons and parts for twenty wooden bridges ..." etc.
Stalin gradually became clear that the activities of the Germans - do not cover the impact of England (wooden bridges needed to cross not through the English Channel and the Bug), not a show of force, and preparations for war soon.
But like preparing for war, some ...
Leave the inspections in the Western District Deputy People's Commissar of Defense for military training Meretskov June 15 it was in WSMD and with the team observed the teachings of Pavlov in aircraft parts. In the midst of military exercises in the border villages of German aircraft airfield ...
Meretskov was struck, but Pavlov explained that on the orders of the chief of the Civil Aviation of the USSR at that airport told to take the German passenger aircraft.
Angered Meretskov ordered to prepare a telegram to Stalin and then asked General Kopec: "If war breaks out and the aircraft will not be able to get out from under the impact, what will you do?" Kopec said, "Then I'll shoot!»
After a week of thirty Kopec shot (officially ...).
His boss Pavlov was later shot. For business or - no?
And here is what the NKVD general Sudoplatov ...
June 20, 1941, General of the NKVD called Eitingon longtime acquaintance of Spain, commander WSMD Pavlov and friendly wondered what border regions should pay particular attention in case of war, but in response Pavlov "said something unintelligible ...».
Read all this and think, "Why was so blind Pavlov?" And he is not alone, and above all - in WSMD!

Not whether we are dealing with the remnants of conspiracy Tukhachevskogo-Uborevycha? At the time, they promoted Pavlova ...

And after all, why Hitler struck through Belarus when he - by all accounts - needed a Ukraine? Having occupied a huge mass of troops from the very beginning, the Soviet Union deprived the powerful industrial and resource base in Ukraine, Hitler could count for a lot. And Hitler struck through Pinsk marshes ...

Why would it, as well?

And now we come to two key facts, without which it is impossible to have an honest picture of the last days before the war.
Both facts are authentic, but it is useless to look for them in academic journals. But facts are suicidal, they are all completely overturn our understanding of what happened in the Kremlin on the eve of the war.

Air Force Major General Zakharov before the war he commanded the 43rd IAD WSMD the rank of colonel. I had the experience of fighting in Spain and China. A quote from his book "I - Fighter" will be extensive, but it is important every sentence! Here's what he wrote Zakharov:
"... Somewhere in the middle of last week, before the war ... I have received the order to the commander of aviation of the Western Special Military District to fly over the western border. The length of the route is four kilometers away, and had to fly from the south to the north - to Bialystok.
I flew to the U-2, together with co-driver. All Troops scored. In the villages, on farms, in gardens were poorly disguised, if not camouflaged tanks, armored vehicles, weapons. On the roads of snooping around motorcycles, staff cars ...

... Everything that I saw during the flight, layered on my previous military experience, and the conclusion I made for myself, can be stated in four words: from day to day.

We then flew just over three hours. I often put the plane at any suitable site that might seem random, if the plane did not immediately approached the border guard.
The border guard sprang silently, quietly took the salute (that is, he knew in advance that our plane will soon sit down with urgent information! - SB), and waited for a few minutes, while I was writing a report on the wing.
After receiving a report, the guards disappeared, and again we climbed into the air and, after 30-50 kilometers, again sat down. Again, I wrote a report, and another border guard and then waited silently saluted silently disappeared. By evening, so we flew to Bialystok ... »

There Zakharov reported to the deputy commander WSMD Boldin, who conducted the analysis of the exercise. General Boldin, end the war deputy. Commander of the 3rd Ukrainian Front, Zakharov took into account information.

But the reaction was Pavlov in Minsk, according to Zakharov, a "General of the Army ... ... looked at me as if he had never seen before ... At the end of the message, he said, I do not exaggerate. Intonation commander openly replaced the word "exaggerate" to "panic» ... »
But often have to read the various "authors" that Pavlov, saying, "I warned ...».
But more important than this ... Frontier - a service Beria!
From the Edge "secret" report Zakharova could leave only Beria chain from frontier to table Commissar.
And in the true history of the war Colonel Zakharov flight must be written in capital letters! Including due to this flight Stalin June 18, 1941 knew that the war would start very soon.
In addition, this "informed" Moscow ... Hitler himself!
Here's how it all seems to have been ...
Zakharov formally flew on assignment Kopec, but flew, no doubt, on the instructions of Stalin, though himself about this, of course, did not know how and did not know that Kopec.
Consider this: why, if the job Zakharov gave Kopec, a man from the Ministry of Defense Commissar Timoshenko reports from everywhere Zakharova took guards of the People's Commissariat of Internal Affairs Beria? And accept in silence without asking questions: who, they say, are you and what do you want?

How come?! In the tense atmosphere at the border sits the aircraft, and border guard is not interested in the pilot: "What do you, in fact, my friend, here?" It could be in one case: when the border under every figuratively bush this aircraft waiting.
Who in real time could give an order to combine the efforts of subordinates Tymoshenko and Beria? Only Stalin.
But why? The explanation may be one: the flight of Colonel Zakharov became one of the final elements of the strategic intentions of Hitler soundings Moscow. Imagine the situation of the summer of 1941 ...

Moscow receives reports of impending war on illegal immigrants and legal residency zakordonnyh Merkulov of NKGB of illegals General Golikov, the head of the GRU of the General Staff of the military attaches and through diplomatic channels.
But it could be a provocation of the West, seeing in the clash of the USSR and Germany's own salvation.
However, there is exploration of frontier troops, and that's it, then you can trust the information. This - the integrated information from a peripheral extensive intelligence network, it can only be credible. And this information proves the proximity of the war.

But check out all the final?

Ideal - ask Hitler himself about his true intentions.
Not surroundings Fuhrer, and he himself, because the Fuehrer repeatedly unexpectedly even for the environment changed the timing of its own orders! Dates offensive on the Western Front in 1940, Hitler changed more than 20 times!

And Moscow, 18 June 1941 refers to Hitler on the futures direction to Berlin Molotov for mutual consultation.
This is not a hypothesis, but a fact noted in the diary of the OKW chief Franz Halder. In it, among other items, June 20, 1941, we find: "Molotov wanted to talk with the Fuehrer 18.6».

One phrase ...

But this phrase, reliably records the fact of the Soviet proposal for an urgent visit to Hitler Molotov in Berlin, completely reverses the whole picture of the last days before the war! Completely! And this second neglected fact destroys all well-established - both here and in the West - circuit! In reality, it was different!

Stalin was alarmed. He personally dictates supervisor Tass text TASS statement of 14 June 1941 which states that "according to the Soviet Union, Germany also closely following the conditions of the Soviet-German non-aggression pact, like the Soviet Union, which is why, according to Soviet circles, rumors Germany's intention to break the pact and take the attack on the USSR deprived of any ground ... »

Berlin remained silent.

There is the idea to send Molotov to Hitler. Hitler refuses. Go to a meeting with the Deputy Fuhrer Stalin could not in any way.

Even if Hitler had started to pull with the answer, it would be proof of the Kremlin's close of the war. But Hitler refused to do. Right! After the failure of Hitler did not have to be Clausewitz to make the same conclusion, which made Colonel Zakharov, "day by day».

And here Stalin instructs provide urgent aerial reconnaissance of the border zone. Could Kopec select the best candidate than Zakharov?

On the other hand, Stalin, Beria Requests to provide immediate transmission of information gathered by an experienced aviator in Moscow.

That's why Zakharov on the route of the flight, in the border areas of several teams, under every bush waiting for border detail, even asking - what is this plane landed in the border strip.

nvo.ng.ru/history/2011-06-10/1_2ww.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting