Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are thinking about re-wedding

Last year was a difficult family Douglas - Zeta-Jones. Life presents tests stellar pair: Michael illness, bipolar affective disorder Catherine. And in August 2013, there were reports of the imminent divorce spouses who, by the way, Douglas denied:

"I have a family crisis? No, I think it's from the media crisis. And we - we're okay. My wife and I in the order. Well, yes, we have temporarily departed, but the press has raised a lot of noise ».

Wedding, 2000

Catherine and Michael were working on the relationship, visiting consultants and finally restored peace in the family. Moreover, the spouses are going to update their vows and re-arrange their wedding ceremony this fall.

"They really turned for help to the consultant in family psychotherapy, - the source close to the stars. - And to cope with the problem. Catherine and Michael tried to express their emotions in different ways, but when it came to breaking up, a month, both realized how important for them to be next to each other. Much has gone through in the last months of last year, they want to upgrade your wedding vows. They plan to do this on September 25 on his birthday ».
And they were born on the same day, but with a difference of 25 years.

Michael and Catherine with her son Dylan and daughter Carys

Tags

See also

New and interesting