10 rules of your success:

1. On any question there are only two answers - yes and no. To do or not to do - that is the question. If you need it, and you understand why - the action.

2. The pleasure of work - your fuel to grow and move forward. Do only what you like. It is in that you will be most effective.

3. Success based on errors and problems. Any failure - the opportunity to change something or start over.

4. Thank you. Himself - for the actions and achievements of others - for any help you. Do it all the time.

5. Compare the course of their progress toward goals. New knowledge, experience and achievements will open new horizons and opportunities.

6. Do not compare yourself with anyone. You are the only one of its kind. Other successes speak only about the possibilities, but not about what you something worse. Take what you need and move on.

7. Watch your awareness. Constantly ask yourself the question - what I do or what I think, I move forward? If not, go back to the fact that will contribute to your development.

8. Always give first, never hesitated to apply the rule of success. Take care primarily about the interests of others. Give them what they want, and you get what you want.

9. Life is too short to spend it on something that does not like it. Therefore Concentrate not on what you do not want, and what you want.

10. Live in the here and now. Happiness is not somewhere out there, happiness begins today.

Tags

See also

New and interesting