Seven tools for personal growth and self-development.

1. Changing negative statements into positive statements. One way to program your subconscious mind is conscious repetition. The fact that you are repeating yourself over and over again, for example: "I'm too fat" or "Nobody loves me" becomes belief in your subconscious. Your subconscious designs these thoughts out, reflecting their behavior and feelings. Effective tool for personal growth is to detect these negative thoughts and affirmations in their appeal: "I can not lose weight" or "My ideal partner is talking to me now».

2. Use the "stop" signs as a reminder. "Stop" signs can be an effective tool for self-development. Use these signs to help remind yourself for the release of negative thoughts or unwanted behavior. Every time you see the sign "Stop", think about switching to the opposite perception. For example: "Every time I see a stop sign, it is a reminder that I can quit drinking, smoking, nail biting, etc.».

3. Compartments for self-development. Close your eyes and imagine a big box. Now clear the contents of your mind, putting it in a box. Put back all the worries, problems, negative beliefs, emotions, people, behavior, and things, then close the box lid and walk. (This is particularly useful at bedtime).

4. Accept yourself without judgment. Your mind is split between your ego and your soul. Ego condemns you and holding you back. Your spirit or your higher self, accepts you for who you are. The more you can treat yourself from your higher self, the less you are your ego. This tool for personal growth suggests that you imagine yourself looking out for his own shoulder, without any condemnation. If some of you looks at you without judgment, then be part of you that is not a negative. The more we can be a spirit that just takes, the less we get our egos.

5. Use technology gum. This tool includes self-wearing rubber bands on your wrist. Every time you start thinking negatively or catch yourself for automatic actions harmful nature, you draw gum and release it. This is a practical feedback that takes you out of the automatic, unconscious action or thought and reminds you that you have another choice.

6. Write and discard. When you visit the negative thoughts, fear or anxiety about the upcoming event, write a short sentence, and then squeeze a piece of paper with the proposal into a ball and throw away, saying, "This fear ...... does not make sense." This helps to clear your mind of it, and send your fear or anxiety in the right perspective. Fear of the future, it is the fear of what has not happened yet, so it does not make sense.

7. Ask your higher self for guidance. Ask your Higher Self, how can you heal your mind, get rid of negative thinking and behavior. You'll be surprised at how powerful this tool for personal growth can be! When you ask above the higher self, you make a statement that you are willing to let go of negative things from your life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting