Jets history

The story is on behalf of the author.

I'm flying this morning from Moscow to his Tyumen. Flight nearly night, sleep is already hunting, now I think, pass out. And when all were seated in an airplane, looking, scratching through the cabin some blonde Kral. Heels, claws under Khokhlov, hair below the trunk, bag luivitoshnaya of linoleum, all things ... Now a lot of clones ...
And to me straight: - Man, please, to change places with me, I'm right there sitting at the window, we say, with your neighbors want to fly together. I had a neighbor of the boy in a suit, probably in the port, they caught more languages, want to continue.
And my knee aches after injury, I specifically bought the aisle to stretch his legs. And may God be with him, with his knee, I'd moved, probably, but it is only a tone to me it has issued, ordered just the beauty who refuses?
Incidentally, I have long noticed that many cute girls genuinely believe in their exclusivity.
 - No - answer - a girl, I'm sorry, I can not help you.
She sniffs and looks at me as a servant of the devil and to the man that is sitting at the window, but the tone has changed markedly: - Would you change places with me, really I beg you?
Well, the guy does not mind gets up and scratching at her place, and she plops down to us, and this guy starts talking loudly. And laughs through the floor like a joker. Already asked for quiet and back, and she to the bulldozer that sleep all round.

Okay, I think, to hell with it, we should at least take a nap a little chair and threw zakemaril. Sleep, perhaps twenty minutes, no more, as this doll my shoulder tuk-tuk, I need to use the toilet. Look, they have beer suck, that began running.
 - Come on - say - of course.
Five minutes later - a tuk-tuk, let back.
The boy at her this, it is clear and has already sunk its calls somewhere further continue the acquaintance, the more so in the port waiting for his car. Led, loshok, in short. Well, I-what. I sit, trying to go back to sleep. Just passed out, she wakes me again - I need again. And again five minutes later - let back.
Beer, it's understandable, but to get began, frankly, is not the same sitting in the cafe. When she was still fifteen minutes later I woke up, I was really angry. He got up again, missed her silence and asked the lad. And, I must say that the push anything in the way I can very convincingly.

- Dear - I say - I'm sorry to interrupt, but I heard vaguely that you are going with it zamorochitsya. So I'll do it categorically do not advise.
 - This is why? - He pricked up his ears.
 - Why, yes because I am a doctor, urologist with experience and as a doctor, and I'm saying that this girl with whom you now Romanov, the patient thoroughly.
 - How does it hurt? - He puzzled me was hatched.
 - It is very simple - answer - you have it in an hour for the third time in the toilet gazanula. And it says that it there a bunch venzabolevany at least. Nothing really does not work, or the urinary or kidney. I, of course, your details to explain everything, but I do not see sense, you're still on my appointment a week later you come out there and talk.

I Look, everything gruzanulsya man in full, sitting, eyebrows furrowed, and ride something.
Here I am again, this shoulder tuk-tuk.
 - No problem - I say - pass, please.
Once again, his eyes closed. Through slumber I hear it for him something tweet-tweet, and he was back at her already slightly rude Boo Boo Boo. That probably does not understand what happened, and again chirik- tweet, say, where we will go today, and he told her again Bu-bu-bu. So it flew.

The climax of the flight was landing. When we sat down, we stood up and all started parnyaga that suddenly jumps through my jumps, grabs his bag from the top and climb all the other passengers, the first start toward the exit.
Blond sitting in shock, his mouth opened, nothing, apparently, could not understand where he quickly merged and that, in fact, is going on.

I also moved the exit, go, smiling. Even if it is not a doctor and I do villain, of course, no doubt, but somehow the mood was good ...

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting