The characteristics that give the lonely woman

We do not complain. Do not hide. Do not drink too much from it.

– You represent, yesterday has again taken...Yes, we are alone. Yes, we have a feeling that we have none. Even if we have someone. We're talking about it as an Allergy to poplar fluff:

– Yes you that, you... do not start...

We're getting married, turning novels that you add friends in social networks. Us wishes happy birthday to a fucking butcher's shop, in which we three years ago I bought a pork tenderloin.

Elizabeth Gadd

We are discussing with poloskami people polowanie threads on polarogram language. We are confident and not afraid of anything, except terminal cancer, heel tickling and... absolute silence.

Single girls love autumn. Because that's the only time of the year their internal weather is the same as the outside. Same as global head of metaphors, like "thunderstorms and tears."

Single girls eating dinner in bed. Usually lukewarm food eagerly seized microwaved for two and a half minutes before the final signal. I love furry bathrobes, white walls and sleep under bubnezh TV included. With the phone on the pillow.

Single girls fall in love easily and love hard. It is only by living in full autonomy, you can learn without regard to surrender yourself and not desperately cling to random men.

As a woman learn to be happy without a man

Single women friendly. They usually have a lot of friends, acquaintances, fans. Here's a paradox: only in patients with fine leaves alone to save the loneliness of others.

Single girls love long and fast walk. Hiding his hands in his pockets. Remember feelings. Pretend that you're in a hurry. Buy apples grandmothers in the markets – so you do not know where to put them.

Single girls with curiosity peered at passers-by. Listen to their conversations. Tastefully recall my childhood. All the time looking for someone in the crowd.

Single girls dream about travel. Not only close, not comfortable, not planned.

Single ladies stand out from the crowd. Individuality is the result of long and close intercourse of man with himself. The people in the companies very quickly become insufferable bores with the same iPhones and words-parasites.

Lonely girls suffer the distraction. Lose umbrellas. A lot of smoke. Easy to talk about dying. Looking anxious and hard. Confusing numbers of minibuses, phones, passports.

Man relationships are much more important than the woman...a Little secret in relationships

Single ladies love to buy gifts. To choose them. To tie beautiful gold bows. To sign cards. To Wait For Christmas. Because Christmas is another chance to change everything.published

Source: vpotokedeneg.me/istorii/100-priznaki-kotorye-vydayut-odinokuyu-zhenshhinu.htmlvpotokedeneg.me/istorii/100-priznaki-kotorye-vydayut-odinokuyu-zhenshhinu.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting