I just did not know the men who complain that women only want money ...

I never condemned women who want a good life, I just did not know the men who complain that women only want money ... And do after looking at the well-kept, in beautiful dresses, with long hair, from which smells of perfume and whose hands frenchik neat ... They say, beauty demands victims ... Nonsense! Beauty takes money! Even if it is natural, it is necessary to support, in fact much nicer to see a woman in Labutenah in a black dress with Swarovski crystals, rather than of old in jeans and sandals ...

And now miss the moment and outer beauty belongings ...
She often thinks about his future than a man ... After all she needs to give birth to a child with you to educate him, to educate, to put on their feet. Would you like your child to be happy and nothing needed? I think everyone wants ... And now the question again? You would have wanted to live a life with a man without a purpose, a slacker who can only complain about how bad is it? I think not ... After all, this is not something that the family can not provide, and it is really not in a position to look ... Of course, it is easier to blame everything on the women who just need the money ... And who are they now do not need?
And in order not to complain about life and women, you need to think that you can give her, what kind of future she has with you? What are you doing for your overall happy life ... After all, for centuries the girl chose a strong man to create a family ...

© Alexei Shepel

Tags

See also

New and interesting