Money Freebies and Clarity Way

Once I was fond fenshuem. I wanted to organize the space so that the money is easier to come to me. Simply put, looking for ways to enrich khaljavnogo. He would put a frog with coins back to the front door, she studied Ba Gua and other fenshuyskie fun.

And since there were financial ups and the financial abyss, that is full of instability, I had yet to move away from the illusion that everything is working and go to look for the real reasons for my money karma.

I use in this text the word karma, and Feng Shui because they know that most of the sitting in the social. networks set esoterically and believes in any ritual that can quickly enrich.

Such is the mentality of living in the former Soviet Union, brought up on tales about fools and Simons-Emel, on the stove, waiting for Marvel and boundless Freebies at random.

And I, as Ilya Muromets, waited for almost 40 years. It is not understood that any external attributes are not freed me from my internal causes of financial instability.

Let my experience will serve you, dear reader. If we listen, perhaps for a year will add to the toe of its revenue figure.

So, as always on the shelves analyze the actions needed to increase the cash flow:

1. Money comes only from other people who pay for a solution to their problems.

2. Ask yourself, "How can I solve the problems of other people»

Better yet, ask yourself the question: "How can I solve the problem of the individual»

3. Do not try to cheat the other person for the sake of short-term profit. On an unconscious level, still there will be shame and guilt, which even being strongly repressed from consciousness, to cause the effect of self-destruction. As Hellinger says, "Guilt and shame lead to death."

I am sure, for the sake of a temporary illusion of wealth, to seek death, you do not want.

4. Solve the problem of another person can only understand their needs. Understand that people are always talking about their desires, but not always aware of their needs.

5. There are three magic questions that help both you and need to realize the wishes and needs:

The first question (determines a person's desire): "What do you want to happen?»

The second question (identifies human needs): And when that happens, that this will be achieved?

The second question you need to ask several times to get a list of goals needs (the person is not always one and the set requirements are not met).

The third question (identify person willingness to make a selection): Ina that you are ready for this

? 6. And you, and the person becomes clear his path. Great and hidden truth that:

People pay those who help them realize WAY TO meet their real needs, rather than a desire.

7. Help in the realization of the true needs - called all religious sciences sowing seeds. You are doing a good deed that sowed the seed of consciousness in man.

8. To the seed sprouted and yielded a crop, you have to give him time to climb. Every seed of his term growth. Do not expect results immediately, plant the seeds of awareness to another soil (in the minds of other people).

9. If you do not hurry up (will calm their greed and selfishness), then one day these people will return to you for a new portion of awareness. To you all will. Time at all not to be missed, and to get through the first stage of the series, you will pay the price that you yourself assign. This price may not be in the money, but for your service, or even a marriage proposal.

10. Whoever you are, whatever you do - plant the seeds in everyone who gets in the way of financial and karma will be prosperous and abundant

. Example:

Victor comes to Masha and says:

- Mash, urgently need the money. Hundred thousand.

- OK. And when they do you will, that this will be achieved.

- Yes, my wife is screaming that if this year will not go on vacation together, she would divorce me.

- And when she divorced, what will happen?

- I have a life collapses. I can not live without children.

- And if you have money, do not get divorced?

- Well, of course not! She will be pleased. And I will no longer make the brain.

- And when it ceases to make you brain, that this will be achieved for you?

- I finally take a breath and calm can come home, not expecting tension.

- That is correct, I know what you mean - do you want peace of mind and security at home?

- To the Point, Masha!

- And you think that taking money in debt, your wife will not have to worry and not to strain your hurry to repay debts?

- Damn, if she finds out that I took them into debt, she did all washed down.

- Do I understand that you want to lie to her, where did you get the money?

- Damn, Mary, what do I do something ?!

- Tell me what you want to achieve a lie?

- Well, I keep telling you! Peace at home, I want to! Peace!

(Here we have seen that the true need of Viti alone)

- What are you ready for this, not the imaginary peace?

- I do not know.

- What needs to happen in the house there was peace?

- It must stop I saw.

- What are you willing to do to stop her you saw?

- Probably, earn more.

- If you're going to earn more, it will lead to peace?

- Yes, I had a lot of work, but it is terribly jealous and I was late in the evening, it suited me scandals. So I quit my job. He switched to calm. But here pay a lot less.

- It turns out, she wants to rest too?

- Yes, it is very disturbing.

- And how can you have peace pomochf it?

- Well, probably, give more attention.

- And that more attention will be achieved?

- It will thaw, become contented, calm down.

- Are you ready to give her more attention?

- Have to. Otherwise, our war will never end.

- Well, as I understand, to divorce her and you're not ready to stay without children?

- Not ready.

- And decided on that ready?

- Yes. I'll give her more attention.

- And money is still needed?

- Now I do not want debt. Even more will scream. Better to give her attention, and then ran from the house before any of its formidable look.

- Well, Victor, I wish you a long and happy married life!

- Thank you. Now I even realized what was happening.

Hopefully, in this everyday example, I have given you a different variation of the above three magic questions. By asking them to different contexts, you can help the other person to move from their desires for him to hidden unmet needs and, consequently, to open his eyes on his journey through life.

You always have to remember that most people want to clear their next steps, because that's how they feel insecure.

And if you help them gain clarity, they will choose you to fellow travelers on the roads of their own destiny. And pay you with their attention, love, care, and of course, money.

Author: Mark Ifraimov

Tags

See also

New and interesting